STEVEN ADLER: "Izzy is just as heartbroken as I am that the three of them decided to leave us out and bring three strangers in–who are those people?"

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

He also said when he filed that lawsuit that when they were dividing the publishing for AFD, the rest of the band didn't want to give him songwriting credits.

Maybe because he hardly wrote anything for that album?

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

He doesn't need to, he plays what he likes because he can. He has a lot of material he can play, Guns, Snakepit, VR and SMKC. Why does Axl do so many cover songs?

He doesn't need to yet he plays 20 or so setlist of songs and about 7 guns songs and 2 VR songs.

Just saying, I'd like to see him do an entire tour on SMKC material and see what happens. 

Why do guns do so many cover songs now? Well I can think of a few that were added spontaneously cause of deaths. 

Edited by Order of Nine

24 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Then I guess we agree that it isn't "bollocks" that Steven couldn't get his shit together and that affected his drumming.

I didn't say any bollocks about that :question::lol:

He was sacked for his uncontrollable drugaddiction (this is GN'R version) and in my opinion, he was also sacked because he couldn't get along with Axl.

28 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Not the point.. let's see him do a tour of just his solo material.

Huh? You brought up Slash tour now you're chickening out, lol

Let's see Axl do a tour of only CD songs?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I didn't say any bollocks about that :question::lol:

He was sacked for his uncontrollable drugaddiction (this is GN'R version) and in my opinion, he was also sacked because he couldn't get along with Axl.

Huh? You brought up Slash tour now you're chickening out, lol

Let's see Axl do a tour of only CD songs?

Axl is guns tho.

8 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

He doesn't need to yet he plays 20 or so setlist of songs and about 7 guns songs and 2 VR songs.

Just saying, I'd like to see him do an entire tour on SMKC material and see what happens. 

Why do guns do so many cover songs now? Well I can think of a few that were added spontaneously cause of deaths. 

They are all his songs though and as i said before a majority are SMKC.

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ok. I didn't say you said it but I thought you agreed with another post that said it?

I agree with a lot of things, except the ones who only wanna trash Steven :P

13 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Axl is guns tho.

giphy.gif

Edited by killuridols
  • GNFNR 1

32 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Exactly lol people are talking about Steven leaving the band like it happened last week and not nearly 30 years ago

This thread is pure verbal diarrhoea , i never see this thing💩💩

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia :shrugs:

Ask Axl, he's the one who's been milking Appetite the most.

Slash would normally play 0 GNR songs with the 1st Snakepit (maybe My Michelle here and there), then Browstone and Easy with the 2nd Snakepit, then same two songs plus Used To Love Her (later replaced by Patience) with VR. After 17 years of not living off GNR, Slash decided it was about damn time he got to play many of his old songs again.

Meanwhile, Axl's band played 10 Appetite songs in Rio 2001, 6 at the first show post CD release and 7 at their last Vegas show. But yeah, Slash can't live without GNR's catalog and Steven is the one who's stuck in the past... :rolleyes:

• Like 2