STEVEN ADLER: "Izzy is just as heartbroken as I am that the three of them decided to leave us out and bring three strangers in–who are those people?"

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

So who are the other 'protected' ones? Who is 'protecting' them, Russ?? or someone else?

This blatant accusations, he better have proof for all the crap he and the others are saying.

I think Downzy will ban us all tonight :confused:

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

This blatant accusations, he better have proof for all the crap he and the others are saying.

Maybe Derick's compiling his list as we speak :lol: What do you think Number 1 ? :lol:

Wow whats going on here, when it comes to bashing and unsulting band members, all we need is just a little patience, till the first concert thread discussion, all the bashing will be well balanced between ALL of them !

There will be so many posts with the same old stories...

Axl is again full on Mickey and didn't lose enough weight the last few month, Slash's playing sloppy and is shredding too much, Melissa is useless as ever, Dizzy is boring as usual, Frank's drumming doesn't fit, Richard is trying to be Izzy but isn't Izzy, and Duff, well he's only the sober bassplayer...

And not to forget-> same boring setlist!!!

So everybody will again get a portion of criticism, and meanwhile Steven is the poor one, so get over it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Is it just Axl that deserves all the criticism he gets here? What about Steven? Don't you think that it is theoretically possible to level unfair criticism at Axl, or is it just that that hasn't happened yet? 

Ridiculous question. 

Also, it's laughable that people continually act like this site is the problem. Take a look at GNRs fb or YouTube page and you'll see far worse things said about Axl on a regular basis than you'll ever see here. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

To prove I would have to quote you in several posts that you were as aggressive as that Spider guy or several other situations where justice was myopic over here. Can I? :shrugs:

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Take a look at GNRs fb or YouTube page and you'll see far worse things said about Axl on a regular basis than you'll ever see here. 

So what you are saying is, GNR fans are just naturally nutjobs and we are the best of the lot?  :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Derick said:

To prove I would have to quote you in several posts that you were as aggressive as that Spider guy or several other situations where justice was myopic over here. Can I? :shrugs:

What Spider guy? :question:

Myopic? What? 

Go ahead and quote whatever shit you want. But take it with the mods. 

My personality is strong and Im oftenly ironic and/or sarcastic but I receive an equal share of "agression", which I hardly ever take it as such and I always defend myself with my intellectual weapons.

I know there is a group of people here who only quote me aiming to push my buttons and been trying for a long time to get me banned. The fact that they havent succeed yet is what might make them think I am protected but maybe the reasons are more simple than that and it is just that I have refined my weapons. I dont fall for their traps anymore. 

I'm like the roadrunner :lol:

35 minutes ago, Tonto said:

Never said Axl was GN'R, never said the current line up was more successful than previous lineups or less. Learn how conversations work before attempting to have one.

Nope. But you said that, what we like to refer as, NuGNR didn't exist/was the same band as GNR, despite Axl and the lack of interest displayed by the public proving otherwise. If NuGNR would have been GNR then that would mean that Axl is GNR and thus they still would have continued to play in stadiums. Well, they haven't. Hence my reply. Learn to follow a conversation, you smug dipshit.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • GNFNR 1

47 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

Mr. Know it all, I am glad you are complaining but although I tried hard, I haven't got a fucking idea what you are trying to say.

you are not an insider, but call speculation - baseles!? This is fucking internet forum, 99% stuff here is based on speculation. the shit you wrote here is speculation.   Speculation = baseless. so agree and accept ppl are entitled to their opinion or take a hike

Complain? Where is the complaint? Again you're making no sense. So maybe you should go on a little hike.

I do realize though that your an idiot too stupid to differentiate people discussing known facts or statements by bandmembers (which make those discussions based on whatever fact or statement of bandmembers) versus throwing shit out like the stuff shotsfired put out, which really is based on nothing. There is no indication whatsoever that Izzy and Matt might be part of any future endeavor.

1 hour ago, Derick said:

Do you want to bet that you will not be warned about it? Anyway, they don´t need to be banned, just reprimanded or RussTCB, as moderator, comes and tries to justify any attack on Axl and calls it an insult when talking about Adler(Just read the previous posts). Or when he "innocent" the protected ones and puts in the corner those who have the same behavior but are opposites "sides". Belive me, people notice that!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Derick said:

There´s a group of renegades? I want to join them now!!!:headbang:  @BorderlineCrazy Did you see? There's even a group of renegades, man!

ImpureFinishedDevilfish-max-1mb.gif

42 minutes ago, Derick said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2