ludurigan

STEVEN ADLER: "Izzy is just as heartbroken as I am that the three of them decided to leave us out and bring three strangers in–who are those people?"

26 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Sooo....how about that Steven Alder fella again?  

Who is Steven Adler❓

47 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

Mr. Know it all, I am glad you are complaining but although I tried hard, I haven't got a fucking idea what you are trying to say.

you are not an insider, but call speculation - baseles!? This is fucking internet forum, 99% stuff here is based on speculation. the shit you wrote here is speculation.   Speculation = baseless. so agree and accept ppl are entitled to their opinion or take a hike

Complain? Where is the complaint? Again you're making no sense. So maybe you should go on a little hike.

I do realize though that your an idiot too stupid to differentiate people discussing known facts or statements by bandmembers (which make those discussions based on whatever fact or statement of bandmembers) versus throwing shit out like the stuff shotsfired put out, which really is based on nothing. There is no indication whatsoever that Izzy and Matt might be part of any future endeavor.

1 hour ago, Derick said:

Do you want to bet that you will not be warned about it? Anyway, they don´t need to be banned, just reprimanded or RussTCB, as moderator, comes and tries to justify any attack on Axl and calls it an insult when talking about Adler(Just read the previous posts). Or when he "innocent" the protected ones and puts in the corner those who have the same behavior but are opposites "sides". Belive me, people notice that!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Derick said:

There´s a group of renegades? I want to join them now!!!:headbang:  @BorderlineCrazy Did you see? There's even a group of renegades, man!

ImpureFinishedDevilfish-max-1mb.gif

42 minutes ago, Derick said:

To prove I would have to quote you in several posts that you were as aggressive as that Spider guy or several other situations where justice was myopic over here. Can I? :shrugs:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3