STEVEN ADLER: "Izzy is just as heartbroken as I am that the three of them decided to leave us out and bring three strangers in–who are those people?"

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think we can give Adler a reprieve for not correctly enumerating the nugnr cast-list. One needs a Master's Degree to acquaint one's self with the intricacies of nugn'r's amorphous personnel department!

Just quoting this for the sake of future generations. Comedy gold. :lol:

15 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Wow, Steven's really determined to blow through any goodwill Axl, Slash, and Duff have for him.

Maybe he should consider the idea that the fact he runs his mouth so regularly is a big part of why they don't want him around?

True@Mildlyartist thanks Steven "big mouth"Adler i now know Slash still smoke pot;)

20 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Where does it say that??

Steven was the one smoking it after the Cincinnati show when he was going to get on Slash’s tour bus. 

https://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-member-allegedly-smoked-pot-not-lifetime-tour/

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Where does it say that??

You go the Distortion podcast and Brando put a post Alternative Nation .Steven told he talk with Slash and when Steven ask Slash what you do Slash answer" i be smoke pot" steven not respect the privacity😈

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

You go the Distortion podcast and Brando put a post Alternative Nation .Steven told he talk with Slash and when Steven ask Slash what you do Slash answer" i be smoke pot" steven not respect the privacity😈

It was Steven who said he was smoking pot, not Slash :) 

Steven phoned Chip after the Cincinnati show and told him it was great and that Slash asked him to go to the Nashville show too on his bus. Chip asked Steven what he was doing and he said “smoking pot” so he told him to put the fucking pot out before he gets into trouble. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It was Steven who said he was smoking pot, not Slash :) 

Steven phoned Chip after the Cincinnati show and told him it was great and that Slash asked him to go to the Nashville show too on his bus. Chip asked Steven what he was doing and he said “smoking pot” so he told him to put the fucking pot out before he gets into trouble. 

Oh thanks, i understand on reverse:facepalm:again thanks for clear☺

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Always the same discussion, same posts, same threads everytime Steven repeats this same thing. He said he doesn't want to guest for a couple songs anymore and he realized that Axl is not gonna let go of Frank and Fortus anytime soon, so who can blame him for telling it like it is when he got nothing to lose..? Just like many fans he himself is disappointed Axl couldn't let go of the nugnr guys to make room for a AFD5 tour. If he knew he had any chance to get back in he'd shut up, and even that would be sort of morally questionable because IMHO all band members should be able to speak what they think. But no you can't upset King Axl in any way or you get locked out. Haha..

a constant in the GNR world:

more of the same

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

"Who are these unknown people?"

This is speculation from my part. But I think it's possible that Adler meant to say that Frank and Melissa are not well known rock stars. IF  that is what Adler meant. He is right.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

This is speculation from my part. But I think it's possible that Adler meant to say that Frank and Melissa are not well known rock stars. IF  that is what Adler meant. He is right.

It's still disrespectful, especially when you consider that Frank has called him a "friend".

Edited by Sosso

You know what, they are right. Nobody would want Steven Adler around in their situation. He fucked it up all by himself for good at this point. 

They saw it coming and they were right all along.

Izzy is probably really pissed of now because Steven put words in his mouth like this.

Shut up, Steven.

19 minutes ago, Sosso said:

It's still disrespectful, especially when you consider that Frank has called him a "friend".

yeah because surely Frank and Melissa calling Steven "friend" really means FRIEND to them :lol:

I prefer a guy like Steven, speaking out his mind, than these fakes calling him "friend" when we all know they are just prostituting that word.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 3
  • GNFNR 1