STEVEN ADLER: "Izzy is just as heartbroken as I am that the three of them decided to leave us out and bring three strangers in–who are those people?"

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

yeah because surely Frank and Melissa calling Steven "friend" really means FRIEND to them :lol:

I prefer a guy like Steven, speaking out his mind, than these fakes calling him "friend" when we all know they are just prostituting that word.

great post. I agree.
these two are two "nobody", and to say the least they are opportunistic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

You know what, they are right. Nobody would want Steven Adler around in their situation. He fucked it up all by himself for good at this point. 

They saw it coming and they were right all along.

Izzy is probably really pissed of now because Steven put words in his mouth like this.

Shut up, Steven.

They all fucked it up in different ways. We had a band break up and one album in 20 years. Now Axl, Slash and Duff are together and it's great. But we don't know about the future of GN'R. Maybe there is no future

28 minutes ago, auad said:

great post. I agree.
these two are two "nobody", and to say the least they are opportunistic.

Bu..but there was an article that stated: Melissa Reese is a rock icon... doesn't that mean anything? Is there anything we can trust anymore? 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Bu..but there was an article that stated: Melissa Reese is a rock icon... doesn't mean anything? Is there anything we can trust anymore? 

Francis the Pope has more rock n' roll in his veins than Melissa Reese :lol:

b78cfb44e886755241ef0488f1b2bd37.jpg

• Haha 2

the one thing to remember, and that people are looking past, is that Izzy still cares (if Steven is telling the truth. Yeah, bit of a stretch, I know). He CARES.

I'm going to puff my pipe and ponder that fact for a moment, and you should too

Edited by action

1 minute ago, Padme said:

But he was in the AFD line up, big difference

Sure he was. Didn't write anything though.

And he surely milked this cow dry.

Edited by EvH

8 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

Ohh Steven...come on...you're not doing yourself any favors with something like that.

I think he didn't have the balls to tell them in person and now he's going out to the media because he knows they will read it but not react to it.

How do you know what he said in person? And why does it take balls? He is just saying he was heartbroken..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why would anyone wear a skin coloured top which makes them look naked? 

because they are retarded

44 minutes ago, Sosso said:

It's still disrespectful, especially when you consider that Frank has called him a "friend".

Frank disrespects  Gn'R songs with his playing...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

You know what, they are right. Nobody would want Steven Adler around in their situation. He fucked it up all by himself for good at this point. 

They saw it coming and they were right all along.

Izzy is probably really pissed of now because Steven put words in his mouth like this.

Shut up, Steven.

Do you really think it is that far off from the truth? Izzy obviously felt disrespected and rightfully so

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EvH said:

Sure he was. Didn't write anything though.

And he surely milked this cow dry.

He is listed as a co-writer.. His drumming on that album is iconic.. His contributions to songs like Brownstone, Jungle and Paradise City are more than noticeable and the songs wouldn't be the same without them.  He was also on an 8 song masterpiece called LIES and was involved with the creation of many of the Illusions songs.. Songs that in the end would have sounded better with him on them.

• Like 4

On 4/13/2018 at 12:03 AM, Padme said:

This is speculation from my part. But I think it's possible that Adler meant to say that Frank and Melissa are not well known rock stars. IF  that is what Adler meant. He is right.

Obviously this is what he meant. But regardless of whether he's right that they're not well known rock stars, I just don't think it's very classy to hang out with them backstage, pose for pictures with them etc. and then say this thing about them in public.

Izzy had played with NuGnR, but he has never talked like that, even if he feels the same way.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Just shut up Adler, I respect him and what he's been though. He's a great drummer and Guns wouldn't exist without him.

BUT

He whines way too much and comes off like hes in high school.

I agree that Adler sounds like a broken record. But some people supporting Melissa and Frank like they are big part of GN'R. Really? When Slash does an interview is to talk about Conspirators but nothing GN'R related. Axl and Duff are not doing interviews. So nobody knows what's gonna happen with GN'R after the European tour.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Obviously this is what he meant, and maybe he is right. But regardless of whether they are not well known rock stars, I just don't think it's very classy to hang out with them backstage, posing for pictures with them etc. and then say this thing about them in public.

Izzy had played with NuGnR, but he has never talked like that, even if he feels the same way.

Adler has made similar comments about Melissa and Frank before. And Izzy doesn't talk about anthing at all. And if Izzy feels the same way. It doesn't matter if he makes comments. It matters how he feels

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Adler has made similar comments about Melissa and Frank before. And Izzy doesn't talk about anthing at all. And if Izzy feels the same way. It doesn't matter if he makes comments. It matters how he feels

Again after he hang out with them, I suppose. Richard, Frank, Dizzy and Melissa don't make the decisions, they just do their job. They are an easy target as much as Steven is.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Obviously this is what he meant. But regardless of whether he's right that they're not well known rock stars, I just don't think it's very classy to hang out with them backstage, posing for pictures with them etc. and then say this thing about them in public.

Are you really asking for some class to the GN'R guys? :lol:

Im sorry but that's gullible. Their roots are in the alleys and whorehouses from Hollywood.

Still, none of what Steven said will match the "classy" Slash is a cancer and other terrible things said by King Axl ;)

Also, one time Slash was asked about Stephanie Seymour and he acted like he didn't know her either, after being in two videos with her literally interacting face to face :facepalm:

• Like 3