[Multicam-Soundboard] NITLT videos - Full show on the way (Part 2)

Well, the original post was already too big so i decided to cut it in two pieces. Stille i have plenty of videos to make and share and i would love to know what you think about what is already done and what you expect. Is there any video you'll like to see on a near future? Maybe related to solo careers? Just LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK and if it's ok with you support me on Patreon, i'm starting a project to help new bands to have their first promotional video for free!!! (and yes, you can help)

For now i'll share my first "Making Videos" and next is "Only woman bleed / Knocking on Heaven's Door" and "The Godfather", followed by Nightrain (with Coachella audio).

Thank you guys (and ladies, of course)

ORIGINAL POST (PART 1):

And now the videos:

MAKING Guns N' Roses Videos: Knocking on Heaven's Door | Live NITLT Tour

Guns N' Roses | Only Women Bleed / KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR · Not In This Lifetime Tour (soundboard-multicam)
------------------
Audio: Live at The Forum LA (SBD)
Multicam editing by: Fernomenoyde
All the credits for the ORIGINAL RECORDERS.

Guns N' Roses | NIGHTRAIN - Not In This Lifetime Tour (soundboard Coachella-multicam)
----------------------------
Audio: Live at COACHELLA FEST. 2016 (SBD) by Gibbo with some audience added at the beggining and the end.
All the credits for the ORIGINAL RECORDERS: Jim Powers, Steve Easton, Markit Aneight.

Guns N' Roses | ATTITUDE · Not In This Lifetime Tour (soundboard-multicam)
----------------------
Audio: Live at The Forum LA (SBD)
All the credits for the ORIGINAL RECORDERS: Steve Easton, Markit Aneight, Yupsure, Y - G Bruce.

Guns N' Roses | Melissa Intro + PATIENCE 'Apollo 2017' (soundboard-multicam)
Audio: Live at Apollo Theatre July 20 2017 (SBD)
Original recorders: GrkGunner, OneShot73

Guns N' Roses | SLASH: THE GODFATHER + SCOM (black and white version) · Not In This Lifetime Tour (soundboard-multicam)
----------------
Audio: Live at Apollo Theatre 2017 (SBD)
All the credits for the ORIGINAL RECORDERS

Edited by fernomenoyde
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

You seem to be inspired by classic live GN'R videos, want to make clips "in the best style of the GN'R live videos"? It's impossible. Those guys are in their 50s, not jumping and running around the stage like crazy. Watch carefuly - It's So Easy, Welcome To The Jungle, Live And Let Die, Dead Horse, YCBM... of course good shots and montage are important but what makes these clips great is look, behaviour and attitude of the band.

I see you make with 2 video tracks only. Not enough. Look how classic live videos were made, it's like every second different shot, different angle, crazy camera movements - it makes good dynamics.

I have tried to make something similar, not easy thing to do, dozens of shots and effect are shitty xD

refIp0P.png

Effects:

It's So Easy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L51eEwUAFec

Nightrain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_0wbFgODmk

Jungle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cukfF8KfjYA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The videos i like the best is when all the shot are from the same show with the original audio. I reckon its shit when the angles change ever 2 secs get hard to follow. Its alright for them live era video but not for the whole show

Edited by Gibbo

5 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

I'm doing the same with Munich. Work since a few month

Yes!!! I saw the preview video and it is fantastic!!! Can't wait for the release!!! Please send me a link to your channel so i can add it to my favorites on YouTube 

5 hours ago, Gibbo said:

The videos i like the best is when all the shot are from the same show with the original audio. I reckon its shit when the angles change ever 2 secs get hard to follow. Its alright for them live era video but not for the whole show

I know, and there's a lot of pleople asking for that. That's the reason i'm going to make more "one show" videos after this DVD is finished.

1 minute ago, fernomenoyde said:

Yes!!! I saw the preview video and it is fantastic!!! Can't wait for the release!!! Please send me a link to your channel so i can add it to my favorites on YouTube

Oh? Can you give me the link for the preview? Must be a other work. My multicam isn't on YouTube, just only on my harddrive.  It's just about 30% finished because I started December.  It takes times (you know it^^), i have my exam in the next month. I respect your work. It's very hard to work on a multicam show with diffrents scenes from diffrents shows. I did the same with Welcome To The Jungle Live Era and Mönchengladbach 2012.

I don't have any problems to share my edit on YouTube but i had trouble with my Multicamshow from Mönchengladbach 2012 on YouTube. It was shutted down because some original Uploaders flagged the video.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Oh? Can you give me the link for the preview? Must be a other work. My multicam isn't on YouTube, just only on my harddrive.  It's just about 30% finished because I started December.  It takes times (you know it^^), i have my exam in the next month. I respect your work. It's very hard to work on a multicam show with diffrents scenes from diffrents shows. I did the same with Welcome To The Jungle Live Era and Mönchengladbach 2012.

I don't have any problems to share my edit on YouTube but i had trouble with my Multicamshow from Mönchengladbach 2012 on YouTube. It was shutted down because some original Uploaders flagged the video.

Really? I've never had that problem. But most of the time i'm sharing the names of the original tapers so they don't get mad haha. Anyway, can't wait to see what you're doing, we need more videos, more multicam shows since GN'R is releasing... nothing?

If you need any help just PM me 

Guns N' Roses | NIGHTRAIN - Not In This Lifetime Tour (soundboard Coachella-multicam)
Audio: Live at COACHELLA FEST. 2016 (SBD) by Gibbo with some audience added at the beggining and the end.
All the credits for the ORIGINAL RECORDERS: Jim Powers, Steve Easton, Markit Aneight.

• 2 weeks later...

Guns N' Roses | NOT IN THIS LIFETIME DVD PREVIEW (soon is the word) Fanmade

Guns N' Roses | WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE · Las Vegas 04.08.2016 Commemorative (Multicam-Remastered)

Guns N' Roses | MY MICHELLE w/ Sebastian Bach · 2016 04.09 Commemorative (Multicam-Remastered)