GNR Cover Band in Brisbane - EDIT NEW BRISBANE AND GC DATES ADDED

Without You

Hey everyone,

* EDIT 1 - THE BAND IN DEADSLASH’S VIDEO IS NOT THE BAND I AM TALKING ABOUT!

** Edit 2 - They have announced some new dates in Brisbane and the Gold Coast:

30dhush.jpg

Has anyone in Brisbane seen ‘Paradise City - The Guns N’ Roses Show’?

These guys are awesome. I’ve seen them about 6 times so far.

They play a really good set that goes for about 2.5 hours, including songs like Coma and Estranged.

They seem to be massive fans. The lead singer even looks a lot like young Axl (imo).

Definately worth checking out if you live in the area.

I’m not sure if they have ever travelled to other parts of Aus. 

Edited by Without You
update with dates of new shows
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Without You said:

Hi metallex78,

I’m surprised they haven’t ventured out further considering how good they are.

Mate, I’m a family man these days. I’ve got 2.5 year old twins, and another baby due in June. I ain’t got time to travel interstate just to see cover bands these days...

14 minutes ago, metallex78 said:

Mate, I’m a family man these days. I’ve got 2.5 year old twins, and another baby due in June. I ain’t got time to travel interstate just to see cover bands these days...

Sorry for the confusion but I said I’m surprised they havent ventured out.

• Like 1

Do you have any videos of this band? Couldn't find any. I saw their pictures and fake-Axl does look the real Axl and he goes out to dress exactly like him including shoes, mic stand, mic etc, so that's great.

I went to see another GNR tribute in Ft. Lauderdale like two weeks ago and while the singer did an OK job he didn't get the attire right, gotta say it bothered me a little.

13 hours ago, gnr5 said:

Do you have any videos of this band? Couldn't find any. I saw their pictures and fake-Axl does look the real Axl and he goes out to dress exactly like him including shoes, mic stand, mic etc, so that's great.

I went to see another GNR tribute in Ft. Lauderdale like two weeks ago and while the singer did an OK job he didn't get the attire right, gotta say it bothered me a little.

Unfortunately I don’t have any videos (maybe I do but they would be poor quality and have my terrible singing over the top lol). I don’t think they have any on the Facebook page either.

I’m glad you mentioned how he dresses (and that he looks a bit like Axl lol). Watching them live he seems to have all the mannerisms etc down as well.

• Without You changed the title to GNR Cover Band in Brisbane - EDIT NEW BRISBANE AND GC DATES ADDED

I can see some 88 Axl on the left 1/3 side of his face ;) 

Is that how they dress on stage? That could be a good time with a few beers.. Bands that dress up with all the wigs and costumes look cheesy as fuck.. The music sounds good.. Singer doesn't sound like Axl but he doesn't sounds pretty good and not corny like most imitators. 

On 4/24/2018 at 12:56 AM, gnr5 said:

I messaged the band on Facebook and they said they had a recent show pro filmed and that it's going to be edited soon.

53 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I can see some 88 Axl on the left 1/3 side of his face ;) 

Is that how they dress on stage? That could be a good time with a few beers.. Bands that dress up with all the wigs and costumes look cheesy as fuck.. The music sounds good.. Singer doesn't sound like Axl but he doesn't sounds pretty good and not corny like most imitators. 

Are you referring to the video DeadSlash posted??? As I mentioned to him, that's a different band. Having watched that video, the band I'm talking about sounds so much better!

10 hours ago, Without You said:

Are you referring to the video DeadSlash posted??? As I mentioned to him, that's a different band. Having watched that video, the band I'm talking about sounds so much better!

Actually I was, thanks... From the pics you posted those guys actually do a really good job at dressing up and looking like Guns.. 

• RussTCB locked and unlocked this topic