Why is It's So Easy Not on Spotify?

4 minutes ago, Zanedog said:

Just noticed It's so Easy has been removed from spotify, anyone know Why? It's not on AFD or the Greatest Hits.

Edit: Also removed from Live Era

Just now, History2010 said:

This has happened a few times before. The leading theory is royalty issues with West Arkeen's estate - as it's always songs he wrote that get taken down. 

Same thing with Bad Obsession

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah you are right it is not on my Spotify when I am on Appetite

2 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Just buy the CD like everyone else.

I mean we are on a GNR forum of course he probably has the CD, it is just something worth mentioning

11 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Maybe spoitify doesn’t like “turn around bit*h I got a use for you” haha the one line that should be more offensive than all of One in a Million and yet nobody ever mentions it 

I've always wondered myself why nobody ever brings that up. There's no way they would've been able to get away with that line had that song come out today.

11 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Maybe spoitify doesn’t like “turn around bit*h I got a use for you” haha the one line that should be more offensive than all of One in a Million and yet nobody ever mentions it 

If that was the case, Used To Love Her should be removed too and actually most of the songs, since there's very few of them that do not have one or more mysoginistic lines :shrugs:

OIAM is really bad but it doesn't look to me the criteria to have ISE removed has something to do with offenses.

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

If that was the case, Used To Love Her should be removed too and actually most of the songs, since there's very few of them that do not have one or more mysoginistic lines :shrugs:

OIAM is really bad but it doesn't look to me the criteria to have ISE removed has something to do with offenses.

We'd be killing the cock rock genre entirely if we started censoring bands for misogynist lyrics :lol:

1 minute ago, Gackt said:

We'd be killing the cock rock genre entirely if we started censoring bands for misogynist lyrics :lol:

I know, that's why Im saying I don't think thats the reason for the song to not be there :shrugs:

BTW, Im on Spotify Argentina and the song appears in all the albums but it has an "Explicit" label next to it.