Steven announces new singer Constantine Maroulis

9 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

At least take a few proper band pics you know...

For a moment I thought you were talking about GNR :lol:

It looks amateuristic. Bit silly with only the old Steven pic as well and the constant spamming with his mum's book doesn't sit well with me either.

I have to admit I am very curious about how all those dates play out :popcorn:

And the guitar player gives me a bad Ashba-vibe.

You mean the guy who was actually in a band with DJ Ashba?

Edited by Lio

8 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

At least take a few proper band pics you know... This looks like they've just grabbed a few guys from the street. And the guitar player gives me a bad Ashba-vibe.

Makes sense about the Ashba vibe: he replaced Ashba in Beautiful Creatures.  

(Saw it in his bio and looked on wikipedia - not info I had in my head:lol:)

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'm only interested if Chips Z'Nuff and Jizzy Pearl are in the band. 

It's really hard to see Jizzy Pearl in a band, unless of course you go see every band ever from the 80s lol

1 minute ago, Modano09 said:

It's not often Adler gets to be the 2nd most embarrassing thing in a band. 

Dude, that's ice cold! LOL 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

Well Scott Weiland is gone and Slash has Myles Kennedy so he had to get someone.

I would never put Constantine in the same league as Scott Weiland and Myles Kennedy. but it's true, he had to get someone. He just never should have said he's comparable to young Axl Rose. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Kwick1 said:

Constantine is no Axl Rose.  I don't know what Adler heard to make him think he could pull off GnR songs. 

well myles doesn t pull them off either. No one sings like Axl . Once you accept this fact and just enjoy the show and stevens drumming and smile you ' ll be fine. 

I saw Axl/Dc live and in my opinion the songs sounded like Guns songs because of this unique Axl voice. so if the replacement is called myles or constantine or whatever ...it s clear it will sound different than Axl who is unique

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

2 minutes ago, Natty said:

well myles doesn t pull them off either. No one sings like Axl . Once you accept this fact and just enjoy the show and stevens drumming and smile you ' ll be fine. 

I saw Axl/Dc live and in my opinion the songs sounded like Guns songs because of this unique Axl voice. so if the replacement is called myles or constantine or whatever ...it s clear it will sound different than Axl who is unique

Exactly.

Also, not even current Axl can sound like himself on his prime. At least with GN'R he's really far from the singer he was in the 80s/90s.

Edited by killuridols

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Exactly.

Also, not even current Axl can sound like himself on his prime. At least with GN'R he's really far from the singer he was in the 80s/90s.

sad but true. The difference between young Axl and 50+ Axl is huge;  but then again you see him with DC and say WTF ?? He still can pull it off. He is a mystery :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

Why didn't Steven ask Gilby to play for him? It would sound a lot better and a lot more people would come...

He could have asked Sebastian Bach as well... 

That would be close to a super-group! 

I dont know about Gilby but Sebastian likes his own solo career and he's doing pretty good at it. He's about to release a new album, I think.

Also Gilby never worked with Steven, right?

1 hour ago, Natty said:

well myles doesn t pull them off either. No one sings like Axl

Tbh this guy sounds less anoying than Myles, on the Dream On that Ive posted later everything was a mess, he was off key, but the band was also off tempo what can be a deal breaker and not entirely the guys fault.