Steven announces new singer Constantine Maroulis

On 4/23/2018 at 8:58 PM, RussTCB said:

Yep :/

I remembered this guy did a decent Bohemian Rhapsody for American Idol so looked him up. I stumbled on this video and well honestly didn't think it was good at all.

I just don't think he's gonna be able to do GnR songs well.

Steven would have better luck if he created a new band with this guy and capitalized on his strengths musically, whatever those may be.

I'd not pay to see another guy sing songs that Axl sings especially when GnR are touring. I take that statement back. There are some cover bands Id not mind seeing. Going by what I've watched this guy doesn't seem the right fit. Nothing against him.

I'd pay something to see Steven drum or Steven in a new band. If Steven had a singer who could do justice I wouldn't mind seeing him do a few GnR songs with a new band either. 

On 5/1/2018 at 4:01 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I think Adam Lambert is fine....much better singer than Constantine for dang sure! 

Adam really does a great Job with Queen songs, he is no Freddy though. 

3 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

video-undefined-270D782300000578-743_636

:lol: is that his costume for Adler shows? 

On 5/6/2018 at 6:50 PM, slash was buckethead said:

this man sounds like a dying goat sodomizing 2001 axl and sebastian bachs love child (footage on classless acts instagram)

Whoa! 😱 

Now there's a visual- 

I agree though, not impressive in the least. 

• Like 1

Ahahaha if Constantine thinks his band with Adler sounds better than the current Guns n Roses, fake or not, he's seriously kidding himself. 

Edited by Caedo

I listened to some of the stuff this dude did in the studio and it's cringe worthy.  Maybe I just picked the worst possible song, but I clicked on Cum on feel the noise cover, and it's like a high school musical. 

"So you say I got an evil mind?"

<Girl voice: "Your mind is evil!">

"I'm a mean got getter!"

Legit, comedy skit, bad stuff.

4 hours ago, Gambit83 said:

That guy is just digging his own grave as far as his career goes (not that he had much of a career to begin with).

On 4/25/2018 at 9:34 PM, Free Bird said:

I'm happy for Steven as long as he tries to stay clean and making some music.

When he's happy with the new guy why should we bother. His last solo record wasn't that bad but I didn't like the singer at all. The new one is more pleasant to listen to, in my opinion.

So... go on Stevie. Keep doing whatever you want with whomever you want. As long as you're happy, everthing's fine!

Really? I thought Jacob (the last singer) did a way better job on their GnR covers.