07/24/18 - Reykjavik, Iceland - Laugardalsvollur

downzy

17 hours ago, wasted said:

I wish I was there but I went to Iceland and got 4 frozen turkey burgers, a £1 mint Aero and 8 cans of Strongbow instead. 

At least you fed your Appetite. It's So Easy to make that mistake, travelling with Mr. Brownstone on the Nightrain. Hope you made it back to the Paradise City afterwards!

The greenYgrey rambles trilogy ended in Iceland too, after taking in North America, Australia and Europe.

4 hours ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

At least you fed your Appetite. It's So Easy to make that mistake, travelling with Mr. Brownstone on the Nightrain. Hope you made it back to the Paradise City afterwards!

The greenYgrey rambles trilogy ended in Iceland too, after taking in North America, Australia and Europe.

Never get off the boat, absolutely god damn right. 

Kurtz poured himself another glass of Rose and prayed for rain. 

• alfierose unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25.7.2018 at 1:55 PM, money honey said:

Thanks everyone who was at the gig for the pics etc. it looks like an awesome show.

if people are saying attendance was around 25k, I’m wondering does the band still make a profit on that? I’m gurssing they must or they wouldn’t have done it... but with like 100k+ in places like Downliad UK and Slane - profit must be much less for Iceland... thoughts??

Obviously they make a profit. What do you think other bands do? But compared to other gigs all floor tix did cost 150 €. With seats even more expensive (a reason for why many eventually were empty). So they where about a third more expensive than on most of the other gigs.