Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

12 minutes ago, ramsey said:

Please go join a forum for an artist you respect. Nobody needs or wants your negativity here 

I agree 100% with @Gordon Comstock.  It’s very sad that the only album Axl has released since 1993 is Chinese Democracy.  1 record in 25 years.  That’s fucking ridiculous.  It’s obvious people are STARVED to hear new material because people go nuts over a cellphone recording and a 51 second jam from 1987 because it has new vocals.  I used to be a big Axl fan, especially when he first debuted the new band in 2001. He had drive and fire in his artistic abilities.  He was pushing boundaries with GnR’s sound.  It was exciting.  Now the only thing to get excited about are temporary tattoos and covers of Black Hole Sun. 

I bougjt a 1987 promo LP with the robot cover of Appetite last week.  It sounds amazing.  I’m not buying into this cash cow anymore until there is something to be excited about 

Edited by Evan442
  • Like 2

On 5/16/2018 at 8:12 AM, rockphantom said:

I've purchased many CDs/DVDs/Blu-Rays from Deep Discount since 2002 and have been pleased.
Excellent prices and good customer service.

Hey man sorry to bother but do preorders usually come on release day for you?  I preordered and still no email or tracking number on the site so I'm guessing it won't be here by Friday.  :(

I preordered from importcds.

59 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

Hey man sorry to bother but do preorders usually come on release day for you?  I preordered and still no email or tracking number on the site so I'm guessing it won't be here by Friday.  :(

Wooooooo nvm I just got the email!

40 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Haha so I guess the record company is offering financing for people who want the Locked N Loaded. You know they know they fucked up with pricing and know it’s too much if they’re doing that😂😂

Wait. What? Where are they offering that?? 

2 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

I received my tracking number 2 hours ago from ImportCDs.com. I expect the AFD Super Deluxe Edition to arrive before July 4th.

Edited by rockphantom