Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

I agree with those who said that it's about a re-issue/deluxe edition of AFD. And maybe about a radio station, something like SiriusFm GnR, to promote it. I don't think it's anything more.

It will be a repetition of the Apollo thing, with people getting their hopes up and then being disappointed.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 4

As always people expecting so many things to happen, forgetting that this is the magical GNR land we 're talking about.

It wont be a full reunion. Probably a special show for remaster AFD or something like "Deluxe".

And the "Deluxe" thing is more possible cause... $$$$

1 hour ago, soon said:

Where's Izzy? 

Behind the leaves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gunsguy said:

What is happening here?

GNR.FM

A quick search tell us that Universal Music created that webpage... And all links are official.

Thoughts?

Also a member of the Facebook group fanspot posted this billboard that was put in in Camden, London

I'm guessing it's an AFD reissue / remaster. If so, I'd expect the billboards to start popping up elsewhere around the world like when NITL starting happening.

Just now, killuridols said:

Do other artists similar to GN'R popularity use billboards like that to promote re-issues of albums? :question:

I've seen other brands (read: Stones, Zeppelin, Floyd) do it, so that's why it's one of my big guesses.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I've seen other brands (read: Stones, Zeppelin, Floyd) do it, so that's why it's one of my big guesses.

Why would they choose Candem in that case? Why not L.A.? That's their hometown. 

Im lost :P

1 minute ago, Bailey96 said:

As a Guns fan, I’ve seen this movie too, we get our hopes up and then ends up being more tour dates, or some release, etc. 

Some release? :question:

When?! That has not happened in the last 10 years! :lol:

the average fan doesnt care about an afd remaster unless theres a dvd or something to go along with it... also seeing as how the billboard is only in london, im guessing its a one off show with the original 5 playing afd front to back and itll be broadcast on sirius or something... if billboards start popping up in other cities ill change my mind but until then i doubt theyd put up billboards for a rereleased afd that everyone except people from this forum will just stream on spotify anyways... wtv the case im stoked to find out what its all about... just hope its not another slot machine ffs

Just now, killuridols said:

Why would they choose Candem in that case? Why not L.A.? That's their hometown. 

Im lost :P

Some release? :question:

When?! That has not happened in the last 10 years! :lol:

Ok maybe not a release but in this case just a reissue of appetite or something that’s what I think it’s likely if not more tour dates. Maybe their doing no another run of gnr radio.

2 minutes ago, Bailey96 said:

Ok this doesn’t make any sense if it’s afd 5 cause of Stevens comments plus he’s playing shows with adlers appetite.

I feel confident he'd put Adlers Appetite on hold for this, if he's invited.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Hollywood Gunner said:

steves comments mean nothing. axl said slash was a cancer and we all know how that ended... steve will backtrack in a heartbeat given the chance

I just have a feeling he won’t get that chance. Don’t get me wrong love to see it though.