Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

7 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

The plot thickens.

But seriously, I contacted my Livenation friend today and asked if he knows anything about this. He said he can't say anything, but knew how disappointed I was when this whole reunion was fucked up and that my salvation was finally coming. God help us all.

I want to believe you!

Cool billboard for sure but I am not getting excited about anything.. My peak excitement was leading up to the Troubadour and then was let down by the half asses lineup they gave us.. While it would be be incredible, I really can't see them doing an AFD5 reunion at this point... A remastered Appetite is kind of pointless as the Album is already perfect. Who knows.....

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

You remember how you felt when they brought Brian back after killing him off? Multiply that by 5 original members of Guns N fuckin Roses and you'll get close to where I am right now :wow:.

We now believe more. Hahah when Brian came back! Jeez what a relief that was

This is starting to sound like what happened last year when billboards popped up all over America and they ended up announcing just more tour dates. Although they just used a regular gnr logo then, why use the skulls? Why all the effort for a billboard for just a remastered or re release of appetite? Nothing makes sense with this band.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

This could be interesting.

If it's a closed wall streaming platform, the added revenue stream monetizes GN'R's catalog and may serve as the platform for future releases.

We'll see what happens.

Could be. He was very pissed of with the Apple guy so maybe he decided to do his own thing.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gunsguy said:

What is happening here?

GNR.FM

A quick search tell us that Universal Music created that webpage... And all links are official.

Thoughts?

Also a member of the Facebook group fanspot posted this billboard that was put in in Camden, London

FB_IMG_1525033910007.jpg

Oh God, I'm feeling so hot and ill and like I'm about to start crying or burst into tears or all at once... and I'm not sounding very coherent... but I want to know is why is Izzy's face blacked out??? Or is that just a branch in front of it???

2 hours ago, NovemberPain said:

Holy shit! Fernando was right.

What did Fernando say???

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Stizzy said:

Oh God, I'm feeling so hot and ill and like I'm about to start crying or burst into tears or all at once... and I'm not sounding very coherent... but I want to know is why is Izzy's face blacked out??? Or is that just a branch in front of it???

That's a branch 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's been said already, but people's expectations are getting way too high already and it's going to lead to a thread full of bitching when the actual thing is announced :lol: GNR doing their own streaming service seems a bit too ambitious, I could see them working with a brand like Tidal if they were choosing to go that route

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

The domain was registered in late March, nearly two weeks after the Tim Cook tweet.

That's too quick of a turnaround to get a streaming platform up and running. 

It would've been something in play for some time.

But it's not running yet so could they just be using the site like a billboard until it's up and running? If you get what i'm trying to ask :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

The domain was registered in late March, nearly two weeks after the Tim Cook tweet.

That's too quick of a turnaround to get a streaming platform up and running. 

It would've been something in play for some time.

What was the tim cook tweet

I think gnr will do something to celebrate appetite for destruction album.

maybe they will release a remaster will a lot of unreleased songs and other totally new songs.

or a couple shows with AFD5 line up, then return to previous line up with melissa, frank, fortus....

or the AFD5 lineup will return, release a new album and start a world tour.

or it s just a online radio and nothing more.