Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

Wasn’t it just a few days ago Steven was saying how he found a singer that was better than Axl in his prime and how he couldn’t wait to tour with them?

Anything is on the table here I think. Could be a show, mini tour, reissue. I’m going to remain cautiously optimistic.

Does anyone thing an original 5 would kill some momentum for the current lineup? Like, do AFD5 and then go back to Fortus and Frank? Hell I love Richard and Frank but it's the general public that would revolt it. I want to believe, I'd love to see it even if it's a live stream. But Axl better bring it if he does. Even a remastered AFD would be great and I'd love that. But I have a hard time seeing them promoting that in similar fashion as they did for their tours. 

Either way I'm beyond intrigued. 

4 minutes ago, comboguns said:

I think gnr will do something to celebrate appetite for destruction album.

maybe they will release a remaster will a lot of unreleased songs and other totally new songs.

or a couple shows with AFD5 line up, then return to previous line up with melissa, frank, fortus....

or the AFD5 lineup will return, release a new album and start a world tour.

or it s just a online radio and nothing more.

Appetite remaster with a couple new songs? Even if it's leftover Chinese songs with Slash and Duff I'd be very happy with that. 

• Like 1

Just now, annabanana said:

I have a feeling you're right, we've been before ☹️

Yes. It is the Team Brazil modus operandi, posting weird cryptic stuff in order to generate hype for run of the mill tours. They have been doing stuff like this for years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

:wow:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I knew, I knew all those fights on media are just bollocks!!! :bitchfight:

I want to see the reaction of Stizzy non-lovers! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to see your reaction when it turns out it's not what you want it to be. A lot of finger pointing and tears I imagine (as usual). It's not an A5 show, that's for fucking sure.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Appetite didn’t hit #1 on the charts until August of 1988- maybe that’s the anniversary that’s being acknowledged... or it’s vintage gn’r where they show up late to the party (acknowledging the 30th anniversary that is)

3 hours ago, gunsguy said:

What is happening here?

GNR.FM

A quick search tell us that Universal Music created that webpage... And all links are official.

Thoughts?

Also a member of the Facebook group fanspot posted this billboard that was put in in Camden, London

FB_IMG_1525033910007.jpg

whatever it means. I guess Izzy is out with his pic crossed out like this.

on the other hand,  judging all the recent coments, I would bet on Adler being out with a chance of Izzy mending fences with Slash/Duff...

whatever it is, it is weired and nothing should be excluded coming from this dysfunctional band...

3 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

whatever it means. I guess Izzy is out with his pic crossed out like this.

on the other hand,  judging all the recent coments, I would bet on Adler being out with a chance of Izzy mending fences with Slash/Duff...

whatever it is, it is weired and nothing should be excluded coming from this dysfunctional band...

Izzy's picture is merely obstructed by tree branches in this picture- not crossed out.