Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

6 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

There's an awful lot of bits of paper & odds & ends that will probably just stay in the box i mean do you really need...

IMO it devalues the set and makes it more gimmicky.

All really well crafted box with all the media and picture book would be classy.

• GNFNR 1

I've got to say... that box set looks pretty awesome. Not $650 awesome, at least not for me, but there's some nice stuff in there.

Personally, I wouldn't need/be able to use about half of the stuff. Can't play vinyl or blu-ray, and I am not too keen on the artwork or the rings. But the CDs, USB stick, photo book, picture prints, posters and the banner are nice. Eh, I am probably the only one who likes silly things like the coin as well. :lol:They can keep the tattoos, the turntable mat and the micro fibre cloth. :lol:

I'll see what smaller editions they have available and ponder the content vs cost. If the $180 version is indeed just 4 CDs, the book and the blu-ray, that'd be rather expensive. I'd put that at $100 tops.

Still looking forward to the announcement, to see what options they have available and if there's anything more to this whole promotion. Like, I wonder what's with the toy trucks Fernando posted...

Edited by Kittiara