Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

20 minutes ago, sparka said:

Interested to find out what's included in the 'Super Deluxe Edition' - $179.98 seems pretty steep for 4 CD's in this day and age

Solved with a little digging in the tread..

Wonder if the 4 CD's will be streamed on spotify/apple

Would love all the vinyl options offered in the lock n loaded bundle but no way I can justify the $£650.. sigh

4 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

Think your screenshot was just unvieling. Mine adds the blu ray, but it may have just been a montage for the whole collection also.

Screenshot_20180503-050859.jpg

I was expecting a bluray of the Troubadour to be thrown in with everything, but regardless of that, the boxset looks incredible. Apparently going to cost £500 for the super deluxe boxset but the content you get is incredible. Night and day in comparison to that god awful Chinese boxset they released.

Just now, nickzark said:

Why the countdown is still on??? Is it not official announcement??

They posted the video on their youtube channel of whats in the super deluxe box then took the video down.

4 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

The one in Amazon is just 4 cds

Maybe just because its under the CD section so it lists the amount of CDs. Doesnt mean you dont get the extras, they havent filled all the info out yet it doesnt even have a picture. Also the video says nothing of more than one edition?

5 minutes ago, st0n3r said:

To be fair, I don't think Appetite needed to be remastered. It sounds just fine. I am interested in some outtakes, but not 10 different shitty demo versions of the same song. 

perhaps not, but I think the added clarity a remaster can bring, could be interesting. For instance, there is a part in "think about you" somewhere in the middle that sounds a bit dodgy. Maybe it's me, but I always thought there was a distinct difference in clarity before and after that mark.

Edited by action

3 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Maybe just because its under the CD section so it lists the amount of CDs. Doesnt mean you dont get the extras, they havent filled all the info out yet it doesnt even have a picture. Also the video says nothing of more than one edition?

Amazon is the 'Deluxe' version - 4 CD's, booklet and blu-ray audio
There's the 'Lock n Loaded' version which seems to be the whole bundle.

Just now, charliehoodger said:

So question - do I get in trouble for "leaking" it or does the person that accidebrly put it in YouTube at some random time get fired lol?

what the video gnr posted?