Fear the Walking Dead

I tell you since Morgan has joined this show and more great actors have been added on too, this show is getting so good.

Another major character who's been there from the very beginning was killed last night. I was shocked by it. This was a very good kept secret. Their death will effect a lot of characters.

Tons of walkers last night as well as another group of annoying humans who suck.

Last night's episode was very good. Learning a little more about what may have gone down with Madison and her group and the Vultures.

also more background on John Dorie next week and we did find out something surprising about the new girl. Had some suspense last night as well.

This show is so much better this year than the past 3 years.

Hi everyone!

I agree, Fear is way better than TWD. I’m very excited to watch this season. 

On 30/4/2018 at 3:19 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Another major character who's been there from the very beginning was killed last night. I was shocked by it. This was a very good kept secret. Their death will effect a lot of characters.

The actor wanted out of the show, that’s why. I’m sad about it.

Well since Fear seems to be going back and forth from the past to the present, we are still seeing some of the characters that were killed. it kind of makes it hard to miss them or mourn them when you are still seeing them. lol

I think John and Morgan going off together is going to be both fun and crazy.

I just hope the whole past thing ends soon. I want to be in the present and see how the characters are going to go forth and where the hell is Madison?

I have a feeling the Vultures have her and that's why Nick and the others want revenge on them. I can't believe the show would kill off Madison, but who knows? I don't think anyone is safe on either show at this point.

On 5/8/2018 at 5:51 PM, Madeline said:

Hi everyone!

I agree, Fear is way better than TWD. I’m very excited to watch this season. 

The actor wanted out of the show, that’s why. I’m sad about it.

I just saw this episode last night. I have to dvr it and catch up. I was so upset. He was by far the best and most developed character in my opinion. I was hoping, we'd have more episodes with flashbacks to what happened at the diamond so have more episodes with him. I've never watched TWD but have watched fear since the beginning. 

• Like 1

Oh Fear will show you what exactly happened in the baseball place. I think it might be next week's episode.

Most likely the vultures attacked the place and killed some people and some get out. I still say they must have taken Madison, because that would make Nick and his sister and even Strand pissed off to get her back and kill whoever is left.

Now everytime I see that kid I want to wring her neck lol

• Like 1

Usually I hate when they show you someone's past, but learning more about John Dorie was so good. I don't know why that woman left him? I mean come on. She was safe and had food and shelter. Now she might be dead, but not sure about that yet.

I do love John and Morgan together too. I think they can be good friends to each other and Morgan doesn't ask a lot of questions about a person, but he's a good friend none the less.

I hope we find out about what those vultures did to the compound and where Madison is?

23 hours ago, Madeline said:

John Dorie is a class act. 👌

My favorite character after Madison.

Yeah, he sure is. I watch the Talking Dead and he was on the first episode of the season and he seemed like such a nice man as well as a very good actor.

I like watching the Talking Dead because sometimes they give you some more info and different insight to the characters and the episodes.

Haven't watched the latest episode yet but really like the addition of John Dorie character. We knew that Morgan had left him but watching their past, I was hoping she would stay. I really liked them together. The only thing I knew the actor who plays John from was Raising Hope which I didn't care for but my goodness he's a good actor. 

Off topic, but is anyone watching Barry? Season 1 just finished about the reluctant hitman? It's great!

23 hours ago, AslatIE said:

No episode next week, because of Memorial Day or some holiday like that

Yeah, just two more episodes left for now. It'll probably come back before TWD in October.

If you haven't checked out "Preacher" it starts a new season in June. it is one hell of a show!

Not sure I trust Naomi. What is the deal with her? I really hate those vultures. And I really hate that kid! lol

23 hours ago, Kwick1 said:

Haven't watched the latest episode yet but really like the addition of John Dorie character. We knew that Morgan had left him but watching their past, I was hoping she would stay. I really liked them together. The only thing I knew the actor who plays John from was Raising Hope which I didn't care for but my goodness he's a good actor. 

Off topic, but is anyone watching Barry? Season 1 just finished about the reluctant hitman? It's great!

I watched Barry. I love Bill Hader. He was so good. Also loved the bald Russian guy. He was so funny. He also had a part on Gotham. Barry has already been renewed for a second season.

Sometimes it was slow, but it was good. I loved Henry Winkler's as the director. He was so damn funny and to hear him curse was priceless! Good show.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SunnyDRE said:

Barry is great.

Fear sucks this season. What happened after the dam blew up? Daniel? With the reboot, it has become TWD.

They shouldn't have killed Troy. Best character on either show in a long time.

I feel like they would've continued that storyline if the crossover didn't happen.

At least we got John Dorie to somewhat make up for the lack of good characters :D