Fear the Walking Dead

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:34 AM, F*ck Fear said:

Fuck that noise, lol.

When Lincoln is gone, I'm done.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. I love Rick and now I heard Norman Reedus is getting millions of dollars to be the lead actor. Hope he does more than just stare at people! lol I do like Norman, Daryl, but not liking how he joined in with Maggie and Jesus to bring down Rick and Michonne. Where is the loyalty?

Anyway, I'm going to dread watching the next season of TWD fearing what will happen to Rick?

Two more shows until the finale of Fear. I do hope John Dorie makes it and Madison is still alive. I want those Vultures all dead even that little girl!

23 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Daryl will have to start speaking more in order for this to even have a chance of working out.

I'll watch season 9, but will quit the show when Rick's gone.

As for Fear, I'm behind a season or two so I have no idea what's happening there, lol.

K well stick with it because this new season is the best yet. Morgan is a part of the show too now. I watched it from the beginning, but it took me a while to get into it. If you stick with it and get to this season it'll be worth it.

On 1.6.2018 at 1:33 AM, F*ck Fear said:

Daryl will have to start speaking more in order for this to even have a chance of working out.

I'll watch season 9, but will quit the show when Rick's gone.

As for Fear, I'm behind a season or two so I have no idea what's happening there, lol.

Just skip to this one, you really don't need to know much of what happens previously

Fear is back tonight. I do hope John Dorie makes it. I don't like Genna Elfman now. She went with the Vultures. Was she a Vulture all along and helped kill that town, but just got left behind?

I saw a preview of FTWD that was on during the night on AMC and something happened that I was very pleased with! Can't wait to see tonight's episode. Just one more to go!

Then Preacher comes back! Another amazing AMC show!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe another character died last night! Damn!

New season starts on Sunday August 12.

The Talking Dead had 3 characters from the show last night. it was awesome.

Everything came together in last night's episode. Everyone ended up together to begin their new journey.

This show is just getting better and better. Just wish they would stop killing characters off!

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone caught this, but one of the tapes that Al filmed had the names Abe and the Doctor on it.

According to Chris Hardwick on The Talking Dead, yes, it's Abraham and Eugene of the Walking Dead, so who knows how long Al has been on the road and filming different people who may be connected to either show. Pretty cool.

Still sad over the loss of another character. This season has been brutal.

• Like 2

Loved Banshee. It was on Cinemax. Loved the whole cast. That show was so over the top, but always kept you entertained. Anthony Starr was super hot! Loved the whole Amish gangster guy. Loved Job too. He was so damn funny. I do miss that show.

Cinemax sometimes shows the series from time to time.

Yeah, but the character that was killed last weekend, was awesome. I think all the characters will feel their death for a long time to come. Series comes back Sunday, August 12

Preacher is another great show! check it out. Sunday June 24 on AMC.

• Like 1

Good for TV guide for telling the powers that be on FTWD how wrong it was to kill off Madison because she is one of the strongest women on tv and not in her 20's! They are so right.

Madison will be so missed on this show. How many more major characters are both TWD and FTWD going to kill off before they fuck up both shows for good?

28 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, I figured since the season finale was two weeks ago, I would hope everyone had seen it.

Plus if you read any social media, they tell you every damn thing right after it happens.

Sorry if I ruined it for you. Don't read the tv guide.lol

What? I've seen the episode, my point is that ''feminism''* or ''strong (insert gender or race) characters'' shouldn't be a factor in storytelling. Not saying that there shouldn't be topics of feminism or strong female characters in media, just that it shouldn't be the selling point of television/cinema.

I don't think Madison should've been killed, not because she's a strong female character/lead, but because her story didn't feel complete and there was more story to have come out of her character.

Spoiler

*Feminism in apostrophes because feminism isn't about putting female characters on a pedestal just because they're female.

Not an English native speaker, so if my point is making no sense, I'll give this another shot.

No your point makes tons of sense.

This was said in the TV guide. I happen to agree though.

Hollywood is very much bias against older women in leading roles unless your Meryl Streep. I don't happen to like her or her movies.

Anyway, since we didn't really see Madison get eaten or ripped apart or actually killed on screen, maybe she didn't die? You never know with tv.

I actually didn't like the Madison character in the beginning but once she became a very strong character, I loved her and understood all that she did.

It's just a shame that both FTWD and TWD are killing off so many major characters. I get attached and hate when they die, but I understand that is the world they live in and it's dangerous and sucks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Last night's episode was so good. Very suspenseful.

I really want that horrible woman so dead by the end of the season. She's super crazy and very annoying and I don't like what she does to the walkers.

The new characters are very cool. I like them a lot. Morgan is outstanding as always.

I really wish eventually both Fear and the Walking dead would combine. I think that would be awesome.

Next week is the season's finale and I think it's going to be a good one.

What an amazing season finale! Loved it!

Now getting ready for the new season of The Walking Dead and dreading how Rick Grimes will leave the show. Honestly, I'm not very happy with Maggie, so I won't be sorry to see her go.

I do hope somehow the Rick Grimes character will live on and possibly come back someday. I would really hate to see him die and please not by walkers.