Your thoughts on the Shadow of your Love single?

It will interesting to see how this songs does on the radio, Youtube, etc.

It's a good rocker song and for the general public it is new. So maybe it will show the label and the band that there's interest on new material. That would be great.

Also I would like it to see it being played in Europe

• Like 1

Embarassing lyrics. But after all, sounds great, and again, after all, it is a new song, even if it was played at the 80s or was a leaked demo. If they release Silkworms tomorrow, I would say it's a new song too.

But the important thing of Shadow of Your love, is that, this is the first song released in 10 years. I still do think this is a test, they want to know if this song works as a single, to test if the world would buy new music or not. I'm very happy, this is the first step for REAL new music.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Raykugen said:

Embarassing lyrics. But after all, sounds great, and again, after all, it is a new song, even if it was played at the 80s or was a leaked demo. If they release Silkworms tomorrow, I would say it's a new song too.

But the important thing of Shadow of Your love, is that, this is the first song released in 10 years. I still do think this is a test, they want to know if this song works as a single, to test if the world would buy new music or not. I'm very happy, this is the first step for REAL new music.

Yeah, this is what I think too. Hope the song does great!

I don't know why I get so excited for GnR to get mainstream airplay now, I don't even listen to the radio or anything.  I think them being popular again will make me feel like "I told you so." to the shit who grew up on Beiber. 

Just now, Manfisman said:

Yeah, this is what I think too. Hope the song does great!

I hope that is right.