NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

1 hour ago, podcastpaul said:

The guy who is leaking the videos is trying to trade it for something else and won’t release the whole thing. I offered him something and he didn’t even reply when I said what I had. I don’t think he realises it’s weeks away from a release anyway from other people. 

I thought the show has been bought already and will be released soon?

It's also the first complete "My Michelle" we have in proshot from the UY Tour. The other one it's from the Ritz (incomplete). So on my wishlist from the UY Tour there would be : Locomotive ( has been played few times in 1991), Breakdown ( the same), Out to Get Me (Also played in 1992 even as the opener for a few dates, after Axl has been arrested for the riot show in St Louis), Reckless Life (played in 1993), Bad Apples (Rio 1991), Garden Of Eden ( some shows in 1993), Back Off Bitch (Toronto 1991). That's from what we know but take in consideration the fact that there were shows that we don't have the exact setlist too, very little documented in any way. so there might be surprises. for example, all I heard or seen fron Las Vegas 1992 sounds incredible, and we don't even have the whole setlist of that.  It's good we'll have The Garden and Nice Boys soon!

Edited by vicson

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Perfect Crime.. Think About You... 

Perfect crime: Indiana 91, St louis 91

Think About you: Music machine 86, Rock in rio 01

Edited by Rodri99
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, scooby845 said:

So, anyone knows wihch songs we still do not have on pro-shot?

Locomotive, Breakdown, Shadow of your love, Back off bitch, One in a million, Garden of eden, Anything goes. With saskatoon 93 now we have The garden for the first time.

Edited by Rodri99
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Funny story, I think I've shared this before but whatever:

About 10 or so years ago, my brother and I sat down with a fifth and watched a couple of GN'R bootlegs. We took out about have the fifth while watching Boston 2002 and it was getting dark outside. Then was started another show from 91. Somewhere in New York I think. It was a fan shot bootleg but the show was great so we threw it on. Anyway, we were almost through the fifth of whiskey by the time LALD happened and it was dark outside by then and we hadn't turned any lights on. So the strobe effect during LALD was really fucking with us. At some point in the song, my brother said "I don't know where Duff is on the stage but he can't be on his feet with the way that light is fucking with us". The camera zoomed out at some point and sure as shit, there's Duff, laying on his back, still playing bass. LOL.

In short; as soon as this is available, my brother and I will be having a similar night.

That's hilarious. Like you and your brother, I've downed a few while watching Guns. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Funny story, I think I've shared this before but whatever:

About 10 or so years ago, my brother and I sat down with a fifth and watched a couple of GN'R bootlegs. We took out about have the fifth while watching Boston 2002 and it was getting dark outside. Then was started another show from 91. Somewhere in New York I think. It was a fan shot bootleg but the show was great so we threw it on. Anyway, we were almost through the fifth of whiskey by the time LALD happened and it was dark outside by then and we hadn't turned any lights on. So the strobe effect during LALD was really fucking with us. At some point in the song, my brother said "I don't know where Duff is on the stage but he can't be on his feet with the way that light is fucking with us". The camera zoomed out at some point and sure as shit, there's Duff, laying on his back, still playing bass. LOL.

In short; as soon as this is available, my brother and I will be having a similar night.

I wish I lived closer

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

Ok guys, good news, the 'Rose In The Wild' boxset (Saskatoon+Hartford) is on its way to me right now, it was shipped today, registered, EMS shipping, stay tuned ...

It should take about a week ...

I don't know if was already said... but make sure you deinterlace the video when converting it... so you can avoid all those annoying lines in the video (like the 2 videos already posted). Thanks for doing this! :headbang:

Edited by Guilherme Soares

On 5/7/2018 at 1:10 PM, AFDRR said:

This has nothing to do with the actual topic here although I can't wait to see that footage.

But if someone here (preferably in Europe as I live in Austria now so sending would not take too long) is able to digitize from VHS, Video8 and Hi8 I would have a few tapes that might be interesting for the fans here. I don't have a player anymore for neither of them so I can't take pics or videos of the TV but I'm not asking for money just for someone transferring the footage for free - a proper copy of the stuff would be nice though after it's done :D and obviously it should be shared somehow after for free (torrent, YT, whatever)

The footage I'm talking about would be:

Amsterdam - October 2nd, 1987 - VHS Unknown Gen, 20 minutes recorded by the venue with 1 cam, transferred badly to VHS but watchable.

Manchester - October 6th, 1987 - Master Video8, audience shot of the full gig.

Tokyo - December 10th, 1988 - Master Hi8, audience shot of the full gig.

Helsinki - August 13th, 1991 - VHS probably 1st Gen, about 30 minutes pro filmed with 1 cam. No idea who filmed it but I guess a TV station. Got the tape from a finnish workmate years ago.

Vienna - May 23rd, 1992 - VHS from the master tapes, about 90 minutes pro footage filmed by Austrian TV station ORF with 2 cameras as far as I remember. Not all from the gig though, there's a few interview clips with the band and fans plus maybe 5 minutes of the soundcheck, so around 60-70 minutes gig footage. Aside from a few interviews none of this eas shown on TV

Vienna - June 2nd, 1993 - VHS from the master tapes, full gig pro footage, multicam, also by ORF with 2 or 3 cams. None shown on TV

Lyon - July 9th 1993 - 2 Master Hi8 tapes (one shot from the side of the stage and one between fist row and stage) and 1 VHS badly cut together by both. Audience, full gig.

All of them are legit as I watched them all. I would have a few other which I can't confirm as I haven't watched them ever but I would send them too, maybe they are real. Also I have some Video8 and Hi8 tapes filmed by myself from US and UK gigs but they are far from pro but maybe you want to see them.

So if someone is able to digitize them properly I'm happy to give the tapes away.

HOLY SHIT, let’s make it 3 proshots within the last year released ☺️☺️🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

8 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Not even sure i've seen this before but Axls voice is horrible here. Scratchy/cracking 91 voice is probably his worst imo

Naaaah.. his voice is RAW. In his element here

Axl had many voices over the years,so something for everyone. Not many artists can say that.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

Naaaah.. his voice is RAW. In his element here

Axl had many voices over the years,so something for everyone. Not many artists can say that.

Fair enough. UYI wise '93 is the one for me.

Edited by AxlIsGod.
  • Like 1