NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

1 minute ago, Ninjapie24 said:

That disappointing, but I’m still really looking forward to both this release and the release of the Paris promo tapes. 

This is the one we want ofc as its a new show. Paris was a cool project but versions exist so personally i'm not as bothered.

36 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

This is the one we want ofc as its a new show. Paris was a cool project but versions exist so personally i'm not as bothered.

You’re right this is something new, and I’m more excited about this. But in my personal opinion, all the other Paris bootlegs I’ve found haven’t been the sound quality I’m looking for. These tapes sound extremely good and I’m happy  about that.

47 minutes ago, Ninjapie24 said:

I’m wondering what happened to the discussion about the Paris 92’ promo tapes. I went to check it yesterday and the whole discussion was suddenly gone.

The person who started the topic asked that it be removed because it's not happening now. 

I cannot understand how/why "Universal said no" would have anything to do with a bootleg release, but whatever I guess. 

I'm way more excited for this 93 proshot myself anyway personally. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ninjapie24 said:

I’m wondering what happened to the discussion about the Paris 92’ promo tapes. I went to check it yesterday and the whole discussion was suddenly gone.

What's in the "Paris Promo Tapes"? First time I read about it. What would be in them that we haven't already seen?

47 minutes ago, gnr5 said:

What's in the "Paris Promo Tapes"? First time I read about it. What would be in them that we haven't already seen?

Apparently the version due to release had better quality than what is exisiting now.
But due to "Universal saying no", it didn't happen.
Maybe a lawsuit? Maybe Universal is planning on releasing it in the near future? Who knows.

All I know is that the version of Paris I have is ok, and I need this Saskatoon gig ASAP :D

Edited by Snytefant
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

The person who started the topic asked that it be removed because it's not happening now. 

I cannot understand how/why "Universal said no" would have anything to do with a bootleg release, but whatever I guess. 

Are PPV under copyrights or something like that?

26 minutes ago, gnr5 said:

I believe Limulus (sorry I don’t remember specifically how to spell it) has some of the best sounding and best looking Paris footage. He was putting it together to make the best quality version out there right now. He’s been working on it for a couple of years and said they are most likely coming out in June.

• Like 1

Well, turns out I spelled it right. Anyway, all the stuff I said is what I remember from a couple weeks ago. The discussion got taken down so I can’t unfortunately link it to you. It’s from memory, so I apologize if I got some things wrong.

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

that's not true at all. PPVs are under copyright. The difference with this show is that it's been out and bootlegged for years so who knows why it was stopped now. 

edit: I meant to reply to Russ's other comment

Edited by hitmanhart408
  • Like 1

Late to the party but holy shit, I am excited for this. To have this WHOLE show coming in PROSHOT is just :drool: The way people get excited about UFC fight nights here in America is how I feel with new GN’R bootlegs. 

21 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Late to the party but holy shit, I am excited for this. To have this WHOLE show coming in PROSHOT is just :drool: The way people get excited about UFC fight nights here in America is how I feel with new GN’R bootlegs. 

Seriously! My wife looked at me weird when I told her that I'm going to have a beer and sit down for ~2 hours to watch a new, undiscovered GNR show from 1993. She was like "..wait, what? I don't get it"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, gnr5 said:

Seriously! My wife looked at me weird when I told her that I'm going to have a beer and sit down for ~2 hours to watch a new, undiscovered GNR show from 1993. She was like "..wait, what? I don't get it"

Haha, since the announcement of the new boxset and this new proshot, my girlfriend has to listen to GNR all the time and has to bear with my childish excitement :lol:

Edited by Twinfoot

Holy mother of god and everything that’s alive, this is incredible! Every time Axl starts singing the verse, I have goose bumps all over! Where has this been the whole fucking time!?

I mean, I like the older stuff too, but this may be the best bootleg there is.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hitmanhart408 said:

that's not true at all. PPVs are under copyright. The difference with this show is that it's been out and bootlegged for years so who knows why it was stopped now. 

edit: I meant to reply to Russ's other comment

That was my point: the show has available for years and years. 

I just cannot image what Universal would be involved with a bootleg for. 

Either way, this 93 show is far more exciting anyway.