NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

11 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

For people talking about Paris 92, I'll make you a quick summary

- Back in 2016, a set of 2 tapes from the Paris 92 set appears on ebay, claiming them to be promotional vhs and no tv rips , JimBeam from the chinesedemocracy tracker buys them

- JimBeam sends the tapes to Limulus so he can transfer them with the best quality (I think JimBeam also did a transfer)

- Limulus uploads It's so easy, Mama Kim, a piece of videi You Could Be Mine and You Could Be Mine in audio

- Chinesedemocracy tracker is closed, so we don't stay in touch too much with the members who had the tapes

- Tapes were bought in June 2016, so in December of 2016 I open a thread asking what happened with the tapes

- After a lot of delays, Limulus uploads Don't Cry and the full thing is set to be released last tuesday.

- Universal decides to put their nose into the project and threatens to sue the guys who where into it. They try to negotiate, but things don't go any better. I'm asked to delete the thread.

So, that's it, now I'm hoping everything goes fine for Saskatoon

@Snytefant apparently they did not play Nightrain, they played my michelle, and that one did not appear on the setlist

Thanks.

That's why we need a private GNR tracker to talk about this kind of stuff. They wouldn't even know about the Paris tapes project if the tracker had still existed

18 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

- Universal decides to put their nose into the project and threatens to sue the guys who where into it. They try to negotiate, but things don't go any better. I'm asked to delete the thread.

Unless a company like Eagle Rock is planning on doing a Blu Ray release of the Paris show, this is dumb

Whoever has the full show just throw it on YouTube anyway - I doubt they'll even notice

If they cared about enforcing copyright, they'd pull down the million copies of the show that have already been uploaded

Edited by TheSeeker

1 minute ago, fernandoGNR said:

Thanks.

That's why we need a private GNR tracker to talk about this kind of stuff. They wouldn't even know about the Paris tapes project if the tracker had still existed

I'm going to look into creating a tracker, can't be that hard

That Nice Boys video is INSANE! What a voice.

I have an idea, why don't we use some cheesy # like #OpenTheVault or something, and tweet/istagram the band and fernando all at the same time. If we make enough noise they will notice

Loved that Nice Boys video, thanks to whoever made it available :headbang:

37 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

If GNR made the GNR Network for $9.99/month and started uploading their complete collection of proshots, I'd be a Day 1 subscriber

Take our money, Axl

I like this idea B-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joaompc said:

Amen...

The scream at 5 min is epic! Each video is better that the previous one. This is GUNS N' ROSES!

It is amazing. The band is very tight and Axls voice is amazing.

Guys this is so unique... It seems like after 30 years of seeing everything of this band I am completely blown away with this. I am 35 and I look a children of 15...

Never saw Axl so theatrical like in this performance. And what a voice.. What a range...  It seems they are really performing because they like. No hurt feeling, no rants, nothing to prove. 

Amazing! 

Thanks for uploader! And to his boss :) 

Edited by joaompc
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

THE GARDEN!!!!!!!!!

Rough start but GREAT once it gets going.

That's probably the most I've ever seen Axl interpret the lyrics of a song while singing. So cool to see something so different after the things we've seen over and over.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, fanfzero said:

For people talking about Paris 92, I'll make you a quick summary

- Back in 2016, a set of 2 tapes from the Paris 92 set appears on ebay, claiming them to be promotional vhs and no tv rips , JimBeam from the chinesedemocracy tracker buys them

- JimBeam sends the tapes to Limulus so he can transfer them with the best quality (I think JimBeam also did a transfer)

- Limulus uploads It's so easy, Mama Kim, a piece of videi You Could Be Mine and You Could Be Mine in audio

- Chinesedemocracy tracker is closed, so we don't stay in touch too much with the members who had the tapes

- Tapes were bought in June 2016, so in December of 2016 I open a thread asking what happened with the tapes

- After a lot of delays, Limulus uploads Don't Cry and the full thing is set to be released last tuesday.

So, that's it, now I'm hoping everything goes fine for Saskatoon

@Snytefant apparently they did not play Nightrain, they played my michelle, and that one did not appear on the setlist

That's heartbreaking. Thanks for the update.