NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

On 5/6/2018 at 4:25 PM, WhazUp said:

Pearl Jam does it a lot, at least in the 90's - I know nowadays they write the setlist according to each specific show, but I am not sure how much they deviate from it once it is made though

They still do it. Eddie usually writes the setlist hours before the show like he always has. He then brings it to the band and they can throw in any last minute suggestions they want. If you go and look at their instagram, they usually post the legit handwritten setlist after each show. Some songs will be scratched-out or replaced.

1 hour ago, marinergtfc said:

This is great.

now, can someone, anyone please release Wembley 1992 pro shot.

i was there & want to re-live it.

🤟

you mean the 1992-06-13 show, right? actually there's an audience audio bootleg available (complete show) and two songs with Brian May in proshot video.

the other 1992 Wembley (the 1992-04-20 Freddie Mercury Tribute) does also exist in proshot video, this time a complet one (in fact there were just 2 GNR songs and 3 guest appearances by GNR members in other band songs).

36 minutes ago, zombux said:

you mean the 1992-06-13 show, right? actually there's an audience audio bootleg available (complete show) and two songs with Brian May in proshot video.

the other 1992 Wembley (the 1992-04-20 Freddie Mercury Tribute) does also exist in proshot video, this time a complet one (in fact there were just 2 GNR songs and 3 guest appearances by GNR members in other band songs).

Yep the 13/6/1992 one.

first & best gig ever.

i genuinely thought I was going to die when they came into Its So Easy.

Crowd was insane.

2 hours ago, RageKage said:

How come axl had so much energy in 93? It's surreal

yup. the band seems quite worn out, but Axl looks and sounds unbelievable. and absolutely sober with sharp mind. damn. The Garden is so great. it's surreal to watch such a strange and rare thing, rather than WTTJ for a million times over and over.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dean said:

I can't wait for this in all its glory. From the clips we've seen, I would say it surpasses the releases/bootlegs from what is out there already. Buzzing to get it on my iPod.

NICE BOYS IS SO AWESOME!  THIS FOOTAGE FROM SASKATOON PROVES WHY AXL IS THE BEST FRONTMAN EVER!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

Wow... Duff ia sooo fucked up in theese videos - but bass sounds great...

He was (is) a miracle...

I know, right?  I've already watched this video an embarrassing number of times just to hear him.  But everyone sounds amazing.  And Axl is mesmerising, can't take your eyes off him.  The way he can turn different voices on and off?  It's really something.  I don't know any artist today who can do what Axl does in this video.

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 1