NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

Ac/Dc songs are more straight forward to sing than Guns. But if I compare the two Axl/Dc gigs with all the Guns gigs I've been to the last year, it's very easy to hear that he doesn't give 100% in Guns, and that's kinda sad.

Edited by Snytefant

Don't understand why they don't release more of these shows. 

For as big as GNR are, they have only officially released 2 concerts Tokyo & Vegas with new GNR. They are happy with live broadcasts, so why  not just release a few more of these from the old days where the demand is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

Love Axl and Slash singing together on nice boys! Great moment. Audio is incredible, the garden was great to see finally. I’ve always said Axl’s voice in 93 was peak, these videos aren’t hurting that case. 

So have I :thumbsup:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Don't understand why they don't release more of these shows. 

For as big as GNR are, they have only officially released 2 concerts Tokyo & Vegas with new GNR. They are happy with live broadcasts, so why  not just release a few more of these from the old days where the demand is.

I'm not sure if media/streaming rights were negotiated with Matt and Gilby on whatever contract they had in 1993

I'm sure Axl included "I can use your likeness and recorded performance in any media going forward" in his ironclad Chinese Democracy-era contracts that he had Buckethead and Co. sign

But before that everything's a grey area

7 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

If GNR made the GNR Network for $9.99/month and started uploading their complete collection of proshots, I'd be a Day 1 subscriber

Take our money, Axl

I'm going to bother the shit out of Fernando with this idea. He'l have to block me

1 hour ago, fernomenoyde said:

I've touched a little bit the contrast and saturation, hope you like it

They're better with no watermark. Didn't the first videos have no watermark?

Edit: nope. Guess not

Edited by Chris 55
  • Like 1

I just love the way Axl says "The Garden", we can say whatever about him but he was simply intouchable, so much passion, in 6min he showed everything, this perf is going to be my new respond to "why Axl is rose one of the best frontman?", my old one was Perfect Crime in 91 in Indiana

• Like 1

I was at this show, I was 13, it was the greatest. I vividly remember Axl introducing this song and I was hanging on his every word. When he said "the garden" I kind of shrugged and was a little disappointed because it wasn't one of my favourites. Little did I know 25 years later that performance would generate all this excitement.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1