NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

5 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

These vids got me excited for the simple songs like WTTJ, SCOM AND PC. 

I'd kinda forgotten how awesome Live And Let Die used to be... I stopped watching clips of it long ago but that Saskatoon version is great. All the clips are awesome, because the band was fucking awesome.

I'm also really looking forward to November Rain, Jungle, Paradise City, and the Since I Don't Have You intro to SCOM.

Edited by Gordon Comstock

4 hours ago, rendestroi95 said:

I'm going to bother the shit out of Fernando with this idea. He'l have to block me

I posted earlier in the thread we should all tweet and IG him about releasing the vault

• Like 1

For the intro to WTTJ Axl faked us ( the audience) out, he says something like "ok time for a nice song to slow things down, settle down a bit etc" and then quickly cuts himself off " DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE  FUCK YOU ARE???!!" I can't wait to see/hear that again. 

• Like 4

It is funny watching this now. At the time this version of GNR was a dying band who were nothing compared to what they were a few years earlier (according to the press).

This version of the band is 'The Beatles" compared to what we have now. We wish we could get a little magic of this 1993 concert in some of the shows of the current band. Unfortunately, that is never going to happen.

Great show.

6 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

ACDC.. especially Riff Raff

lol Nobody gives a shit about ACDC in regards to Axl.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

It is funny watching this now. At the time this version of GNR was a dying band who were nothing compared to what they were a few years earlier (according to the press).

This version of the band is 'The Beatles" compared to what we have now. We wish we could get a little magic of this 1993 concert in some of the shows of the current band. Unfortunately, that is never going to happen.

Great show.

This. I was going to comment that if this board was around on 1993 a bunch of us would be shitting on this show... "OH MY GOD, SIMILAR SET LIST.." "UGHH.. I HATE HOW THE GARDEN DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THE ALBUM"... "JEEZ DUFF CAN'T PLAY"

This video is going to kick major ass when it comes out!

10 hours ago, RageKage said:

How come axl had so much energy in 93? It's surreal

Because he was 25 years younger. Its like asking 25 years from now how come Ronaldo or Messi had some much energy in 2018.

Aside from that, those UYI songs were 2 years old in 1993.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Because he gave a fuck back then.  He no longer feels anything for this band.

How would you know that? :lol:

16 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Great show.

Not true- I am looking forward to ACDC with Axl. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RazorGunner said:

How would you know that? :lol:

He's pretty much said so himself. And to it the fact that he is old now just makes things worse.

When he came back in the early 2000's he still had some if this energy. Unfortunately his voice was awful and he looked like a clown. 

We'll see how much energy this old man really is capable of when he goes on tour with ACDC to promote their new album. It will be the most he has cared in 26 years.

All of this footage is incredible. Jarring to see The Garden played live in pro shot. Pretty damn good rendition of Nice Boys too (though my all time fav performance is London 2010 w/ Duff).

Hoping more of these proshots seep thru. 

31 minutes ago, Chris 55 said:

So, there's this version where the Frans N' Roses channel steals the video, removes the watermark and then adds the giant "Get Your Dick Out Axl" watermark. Kinda lame. 

Yeah it is very lame. No need for the watermark. Frans did not free this bootleg.

58 minutes ago, Chris 55 said:

So, there's this version where the Frans N' Roses channel steals the video, removes the watermark and then adds the giant "Get Your Dick Out Axl" watermark. Kinda lame. 

26 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Yeah it is very lame. No need for the watermark. Frans did not free this bootleg.

Actually is "Get your VIDEOS out axl".

And he is talking about pro shots like this one who are in axl "vault"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SWINGTRADER said:

He's pretty much said so himself. And to it the fact that he is old now just makes things worse.

When he came back in the early 2000's he still had some if this energy. Unfortunately his voice was awful and he looked like a clown. 

We'll see how much energy this old man really is capable of when he goes on tour with ACDC to promote their new album. It will be the most he has cared in 26 years.

Source for that? 

I don't think he looked like a "clown" or sounded bad. 

You must be very young, age is a perspective depending on where you are personally.

56 is far from "old" ;)

"it will be the most he has cared in 26 years" is your assumption, not fact.

Edited by RazorGunner
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, gnr5 said:

Because he was 25 years younger. Its like asking 25 years from now how come Ronaldo or Messi had some much energy in 2018.

Aside from that, those UYI songs were 2 years old in 1993.

3 hours ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Because he gave a fuck back then.  He no longer feels anything for this band.

I was referring to 92 for example. He was way more energetic in 93

January 19, 2010 Saskatoon, during 'Madagascar'   '....forgive those that fuck up my show, bless them that they might grow old, and free them so that they may know, that I'm never, too late.'

*one of the very few shows in history that was NOT ended with PCity.

5 hours ago, gnr5 said:

I posted earlier in the thread we should all tweet and IG him about releasing the vault

I'm sorry for being a little out of the loop but who is this Fernando guy again?

The holy grail of bootlegs. This Is the Guns N Roses old people like myself know and remember. I would be happy to donate to the member who bought this and Is releasing these videos. We might as well go all out and release the entire show. 

• Like 4