NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

ROSE IN THE WILD 2CD+1DVD,BONUS 2CD+1DVD,SPECIAL BONUS CDR,

1993/3/26 SASKATOON(SBD) & 1993/3/9 HARTFORD(AUD)

only 100set limited 25,000JPY(approx 230USD)

Only SASKATOON 2CD+1DVD 9,800JPY(approx 90USD)

available only in Blind Faith (CD store in Shinjuku) as far as I know....

Edited by donqusao

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

The 1993 tour was great..  Overall I prefer the AFD5 but I don't think the band was ever tighter than they were in 1993 and of the hundreds and hundreds of concerts I have attended, the time I saw Guns in 1993 is my all time favorite.

i like to think that i saw them in 93 because i knew how good the setlists were and axls voice recovering unfortunately my parents wouldn't let me go 

And look at that setlist !

Skin n' Bones setlists can be very short and boring, especially when they got to Europe, but here we get a lot of additional songs that were hardly played in May or June of that year :

'The Garden' (first pro-shot !), 'Nice Boys' (first '93 pro-shot !), 'Nightrain', 'So Fine', ... and the 'Since I Don't Have You intro ! (first pro-shot !)

Too bad 'Dead Horse' was apparently skipped for this show ...

Edited by Nikki_Sixx

8 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

HOLY FUCK! The sound quality is UNBELIEVABLE. This may be even better than fucking Paris 92... Just listen to this. It may be the best sound-quality bootleg of the entire Use Your Illusion Tour. Up there with Argentina 92? Definitely the best Skin N' Bones one. It sounds like the official Tokyo 92 in terms of quality. I NEED IT

:headbang::wow::headbang:

12 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

HOLY FUCK! The sound quality is UNBELIEVABLE. This may be even better than fucking Paris 92... Just listen to this. It may be the best sound-quality bootleg of the entire Use Your Illusion Tour. Up there with Argentina 92? Definitely the best Skin N' Bones one. It sounds like the official Tokyo 92 in terms of quality. I NEED IT

WOW.