NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

9 minutes ago, NovemberPain said:

yeah that's true. when you register, you have to request mod approval to begin downloading. i think it is not a problem as it is really quick (about an hour took them to approve my account)

the only problem with dime is the sharing ratio. 

Edited by NovemberPain

49 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

That's just the VHS rip from YouTube put onto a bootleg DVD

If it was the original VHS I'd be interested

Oh was the full thing put on YouTube? I just remember my michelle was leaked from it.

Ill check for the show on youtube tonight.

7 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Where can I find it?

Prague 92 - both proshot and audience videos https://mega.nz/#F!AZ9i1QJS!gm0S115MofTmTwvpCiI-8w

I've included every authored DVD and also the audio FLACs (unnamed one is supposed to be better than the named one)

I probably forgot some of the other authored DVDs that include snippets from Prague 92, but none of those had anything more or better than the uploaded ones.

the best audience DVD is probably Fan4Fan authoring, as Bad Apples authoring has interlacing, maybe a bit better quality but interlaced. Fan4Fan is smooth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm confused. 

How does a pro shot from 30 years ago end up in a randoms possession and just one day end up being sold? 

Theres got to be a story behind this? 

Edited by Tadsy
  • Like 2

I wonder if that was Axl's only Charlie shirt and he cut the sleeves off, or if he had a whole closet full of them.

Good lord.   I haven't seen Axl as an attractive young man with the best fucking voice in rock in a loooong time.  Can't believe it's the same guy.  He sounds fucking amazing.  Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Edited by estrangedtwat
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Son of a bitch. I can't believe the whole show is coming in this quality.

Can't imagine how many people might have these kind of gems hidden somewhere in their basements and won't be sharing with the community...

• Like 4

When I was around 7 years old... I remember seeing Lald on TV and Slash was using a double neck guitar.  I remember that moment clearly because my Dad thought Slash was really cool with the double neck guitar. 

Years later I became a bigger fan and don't recall Slash using that guitar much for Lald. 

Did he use it for Lald a lot during 93? 

Perhaps I saw this version before, 24 years ago 😂

3 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

When I was around 7 years old... I remember seeing Lald on TV and Slash was using a double neck guitar.  I remember that moment clearly because my Dad thought Slash was really cool with the double neck guitar. 

Years later I became a bigger fan and don't recall Slash using that guitar much for Lald. 

Did he use it for Lald a lot during 93? 

Perhaps I saw this version before, 24 years ago 😂

Guess that could be LALD music video

58 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

Great news Nikki, it will take about a week right ?

Still checking for the standard edition...

Yep, in about one week, our minds will be blown :lol:

Hartford is advertised as a new audience sources as well.

• Like 1

03.09.93 - Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, CT
opening act: Brian May Band
set: Welcome To The Jungle, Mr. Brownstone, The Garden, Live And Let Die, Attitude, Nice Boys, So Fine, Double Talkin' Jive, You Ain't The First, You're Crazy, Used To Love Her, Patience, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Piano Solo, November Rain, Mongoloid, Dead Horse, Guitar Solo, Since I Don't Have You [Intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, Don't Cry, Mother [Intro] / Paradise City
audio/video recording?: video, audio
notes: Axl & Gilby jam on the Devo song 'Mongoloid' for a few minutes.

• Like 1

It sounds so much better without the horn section and probably why you can here gilby better in this show.  I like the Paris 92 version apart from that

Edited by Gibbo

1 hour ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

03.09.93 - Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, CT
opening act: Brian May Band
set: Welcome To The Jungle, Mr. Brownstone, The Garden, Live And Let Die, Attitude, Nice Boys, So Fine, Double Talkin' Jive, You Ain't The First, You're Crazy, Used To Love Her, Patience, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Piano Solo, November Rain, Mongoloid, Dead Horse, Guitar Solo, Since I Don't Have You [Intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, Don't Cry, Mother [Intro] / Paradise City
audio/video recording?: video, audio
notes: Axl & Gilby jam on the Devo song 'Mongoloid' for a few minutes.

wasnt Ted Nugent an opening act as well, in Saskatoon?