Animal Kingdom (Season 3 starts May 29th)

I love this show so much! I have watched the first 2 seasons and have marked my calendar for the third.

Denis Leary is going to play Darin's dad in the show. I think adding Denis should shake things up.

I love Ellen Barkin as Smurf. I do hope she gets out of jail.

Not sure if Scott Speedman will be back. He was shot in the last episode. Guess we shall see.

TNT has a winner with this show.

The Show Claws comes back this summer too. Another awesome show.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

K, did anyone watch the new season on Tuesday? This freaking show still rocks!

Love the characters and a character has died and Deran's dad shows up next week and Deran cuts his hair!

Anyway, so glad this show is still amazing.

I also watched a show on WGN called 100 Count. It's about a serial killer who kills women in NYC and then moves to Sweden. The show is so good and the Swedish actors speak in Swedish and it has sub-titles. I love it. It goes to English too, but I think speaking both languages makes the show more real.

check it out. It's so good.

• 3 weeks later...

Denis Leary appeared on AK last night and you just know he's trouble!

If looks could kill, Pope's looks at Billy (Denis) would have killed him for sure. Billy also has some slut with him that's also trouble.

When Jay told Smurf that Billy was back she blew up and told him to get rid of him. She told Jay if you show weakness then the wolves will be at your day. she is right.

so happy when the Cody boys put one over on the FBI agent who is trying to take them down.

There's so much major crime in California, why don't they concentrate on taking those criminals down?

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT

Season 3 has been pretty good so far.  A little more "filler" than I like but overall, pretty good.  I have a feeling that Baz isn't dead and went into hiding in order to get away from and to find out who his (would be) killers are. 

17 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

SPOILER ALERT

Season 3 has been pretty good so far.  A little more "filler" than I like but overall, pretty good.  I have a feeling that Baz isn't dead and went into hiding in order to get away from and to find out who his (would be) killers are. 

You know I was thinking about that Baz not being really dead either since this is a tv show.

In a few weeks, Pope is going to Mexico because Baz's ex says she knows who killed Baz. Maybe he's really in hiding in Mexico. Guess time will tell.

I'm ready for Smurf to get out of jail. I'm sick of that FBI guy too. He was trying to catch the Cody boys and never said anything about that pill mill that was illegally operating there. He could have caught a drug gang if he tried hard enough.

I feel as long as this show stays on the air, the Cody boys will rule.

Denis Leary and that horrible g/f are going to be big trouble. Jay is also screwing up. Smurf needs to get out of jail soon or she won't have a family, a house or any money.

3 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Crime/action.  

It looks pretty good. This and Barry are my future after the agony of the WC is over. Until then there’s a fridge of Stellas to complete. 

Edited by wasted
  • GNFNR 1

I've never seen the Animal Kingdom movie, but this series is awesome.

You can't help but love the Cody boys even though a few of them are very strange. lol

Great action and great storylines. The characters are so complex.

Everytime you think you know what's going to happen, there's a curve thrown at you. Love shows like this!

Last night's episode was awesome! Those Cody boys showed they're not meant to screw around with.

I still hope Smurf gets out of jail soon before everyone implodes.