05/10/2018 - Adler's Appetite - Whisky A Go Go

Figured I'd make a thread for all Steven Adler fans and the upcoming show.

Note: If it was a regular show I wouldn't make it, but this is AFD Anniversary performance and I think it would be nice to let those of us who are supporting Steven in his endeavors enjoy songs we haven't been able to hear played properly for over 30 years!!! Such as Think About You, You're Crazy and Anything Goes... And last but not the least - Rocket Queen... :drool:

Another thing - Slash son's band is opening, so Slash's appearance is 99% confirmed and the chance of him joining Steven on stage is... I'd say 63%.

Let's have fun!! 

Rock on STEVEN!! 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

From the clips I have heard/seen, the band does sound very tight.. But that fucking singer.. I am always pulling for Steven but he really missed the mark choosing that twat...

:unsure:

Steven sounds awesome and the band too..... Constantine needs a vocal coach, he's doing it all wrong.

• Like 2

I don't think steven really needs rhythm guitar in this band. I preferred Adler and Jacob Bunton who played rhythm and sang.

3 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

London looks cool as shit here! :headbang:

Imagine how fucking awesome it is to be hanging with your dad's friends instead of your own ... :P

7 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

From the clips I have heard/seen, the band does sound very tight.. But that fucking singer.. I am always pulling for Steven but he really missed the mark choosing that twat...

Agree. Band sounds great but the singer is a mistake. He doesnt look or sound the part and has a terrible stage presence.

• Like 1

Mr. Brownstone from yesterday at Ride For Ronnie.

6 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Did any of the old incarnations of Adler's Appetite play all 12 of the AFD songs? Including the "rare" ones like Anything Goes or the fast version of Youre Crazy?

I don't recall ever seeing or hearing Steven play Think About You or You're Crazy. I'm looking forward to seeing him play those on this tour, might be the first time since he was in GNR.

56 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

And none of that wimpy Campbell's tomato.

Or pizza with much tomato have many carbohydrates ,young Slash was too very slim,London still is a kid and still will to grow .

1 hour ago, LikeADog93 said:

Mr. Brownstone from yesterday at Ride For Ronnie.

I don't recall ever seeing or hearing Steven play Think About You or You're Crazy. I'm looking forward to seeing him play those on this tour, might be the first time since he was in GNR.

Drums are obviously great but man that singer is horrible :(

Guitars are meh

2 hours ago, WhazUp said:

Drums are obviously great but man that singer is horrible :(

Guitars are meh

Guitars were very good and Constantine is definitely not horrible. Just because it's not the GNR guys doesn't mean it's not good. I've met and seen Carl Restivo, the rhythm player, play live and he's a great guitarist and very nice guy. They could have found a better singer than Constantine but calling him horrible shows that you don't have much musical knowledge.

Edited by LikeADog93
  • Like 1