05/10/2018 - Adler's Appetite - Whisky A Go Go

15 minutes ago, Rapidfire said:

To be honest I thought they were pretty solid. Singer's not as bad as some people are making it to be. I'll be in Melbourne the same time they're performing. Might just go and check them out if tickets are reasonable.

Sydney prices were starting at $80. Guessing Melbourne would be the same. 

8 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

This singer is good. REALLY GOOD. You guys are not being good and fair judges of talent and professionalism/musicianship.

He is clearly doing his own thing instead of trying to mimic Axl. Problem is you want Axl.

This guy is a professional singer and stage performer. 

The other Adler Appetire singer was a joke. Another Axl wannabe. 

Best AA record by far was the first one with Jizzy Pearl singing and Keri Kelli on guitar. That album was raw and full of energy. Check out ‘99 cent tour’- -comparable to Nightrain. ‘Suicide” & even the ballad ‘Empty’ was good. And the best Thin Lizzy ‘Hollywood’ cover you will ever hear.

Jacob Bunton lineup was good but they probably wanted nothing to do with Steven after they were screwed over and forced to cancel their tour when Steven had to go back to rehab 

Yeah thats true the Jizzy Pearl lineup was amazing that EP rocks but they never made it past that one EP. Jacob lineup had a full CD of originals. I don't think Constantine is going to be able to write good songs if they even try to which they probably wont. I'm sure the other guys in the band are good but they don't have any special something that makes you want to listen to them play. Jacob had that something. This is like watching a band full of the rythm guitar player from The Conspirators lol

Edited by StoneTempleRoses
Mistake
  • Like 2

Constantine's favorite part of the after party was "Hearing demented Axl stories from Steven".

This is what he wrote above the missing photo. 

constantinemaroulis Last night’s after party at @rainbowbarandgrill 1f308.png🌈Amazing that @tommorello lent @realstevenadler and I his awesome guitar cohort @carlrestivo for some RAWK SHOWS!! We are having a GOOD time, especially hearing demented Axl stories from Steven!! Tom you are such an inspiration on so many levels and always so kind, thank you for coming!! If you ever need a singer for @audioslaveofficial I may know a guy 1f64f_1f3fc.png🙏🏼 1f91f_1f3fd.png🤟🏽1f3b8.png🎸@carlrestivo is the MAN!! 1f3b8.png🎸2620.png☠️1f399.png🎙

#rageagainstthemachine #audioslave #nightwatchman #brucespringsteen#guitargod #riffs #hits #rage #rockofages #perryferrell #adlersappetite#gunsnroses #rainbowroom #ronjeremy #sunsetstrip #itssoeasy#whiskyagogo #twonightssoldout #losangeles #hollywood #idol #tenor#hiredgun #slayer #cornell #tourlife #hollyweird #sweatysinger 1f399.png🎙1f525.png🔥1f480.png💀

Edited by mare
photo taken down by photobucket

12 hours ago, mare said:

Constantine's favorite part of the after party was "Hearing demented Axl stories from Steven".

constantinemaroulis Last night’s after party at @rainbowbarandgrill 1f308.png🌈Amazing that @tommorello lent @realstevenadler and I his awesome guitar cohort @carlrestivo for some RAWK SHOWS!! We are having a GOOD time, especially hearing demented Axl stories from Steven!! Tom you are such an inspiration on so many levels and always so kind, thank you for coming!! If you ever need a singer for @audioslaveofficial I may know a guy 1f64f_1f3fc.png🙏🏼 1f91f_1f3fd.png🤟🏽1f3b8.png🎸@carlrestivo is the MAN!! 1f3b8.png🎸2620.png☠️1f399.png🎙

#rageagainstthemachine #audioslave #nightwatchman #brucespringsteen#guitargod #riffs #hits #rage #rockofages #perryferrell #adlersappetite#gunsnroses #rainbowroom #ronjeremy #sunsetstrip #itssoeasy#whiskyagogo #twonightssoldout #losangeles #hollywood #idol #tenor#hiredgun #slayer #cornell #tourlife #hollyweird #sweatysinger 1f399.png🎙1f525.png🔥1f480.png💀

Not only has Steven burnt down the bridge between him and Guns, he's now building a wall between them.

Also, what the fuck is up with Constantine's hashtags? He comes across as a total poser.

• Like 1

This is Maroulis on facebook so I guess they are "taking on GNR" 

He has a following of old women that eat up everything he says like this so they have him thinking he is a Greek God!

Constantine Maroulis

May 8 at 7:27pm · 

When you take on GNR ☠️🌹💀🥀

Maroulis says, (regarding the GNR Box Set and current line up)

“They should send Steven a fucking truck of them so he can sign them at shows in a gold sharpie that I will hand him, and we will take pictures in front of it, like I have anything to fucking do with it. I will be like totally, totally, this is my box set, it’s not a big deal. They’re like no, that’s your dick in a box, that’s not the box set, that’s just your dick.

But yeah, they should send Steven a fucking truckload of them, and he should be promoting it as well. I think this is a story about redemption. Those are his brothers who he grew up with, and they are betraying him right now. He’s going to prove to them that A. we sound better than them and B. it’s not Guns N’ Roses without Steven Adler on drums.”

16 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Not only has Steven burnt down the bridge between him and Guns, he's now building a wall between them.

Also, what the fuck is up with Constantine's hashtags? He comes across as a total poser.

That IG post has changed, wonder why?  :shrugs:

Why in any possible way and for any possible good reason would Constantine a hired singer by Steven who has zero to do with Guns, their conflict and whatsoever get involved like this? He comes across as a Steven yes man like this.. Also Steven is thinking yaay someone who I can share my hate with and form an anti team on social media to divide fans?? This is so pointless and childish from 40+ year old men. I have/had a huge amount of respect and admiration for Steven but he is not doing himself any favors with this..

• Like 1

On 5/12/2018 at 12:21 PM, mare said:

Steven has always been willing to tell stories about the old days, so that's nothing new. But now Constantine is suggesting that he can fill Chris Cornell's place in audioslave? That would be even more of a disaster than his current gig.

Back when he was on American Idol I didn't have strong feelings towards him one way or another but after all this stuff from the past couple weeks I really don't like him. I'm happy for Steven but Constantine is ruining everything else.

• Like 1

On 12-5-2018 at 9:21 PM, mare said:

He's such a poser. And its really not his place to make this kinda comments about Audioslave's (lack of a) singer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Steven has always been willing to tell stories about the old days, so that's nothing new. But now Constantine is suggesting that he can fill Chris Cornell's place in audioslave? That would be even more of a disaster than his current gig.

Constantine fits right in with Steven, they both talk a lot of crap. :lol:

• Haha 1

I was at this show. Steven was great, so much enthusiasm, played tight. Constantine was not my cup of tea. He's trying to sing the songs in his own style (his style I might add is just bad) and it really takes you out of the moment. Would recommend anyone to go see Steven and bring an...open mind for the vocals.

• Haha 2

I think enough people have said this about Constantine that this is not just empty criticism, he just doesn't sound good or appear comfortable and dynamic doing the GNR songs.  That doesn't mean he can't sing, it just is a comment on his performance doing the GNR songs.  I hope he does well either way in the future.  Either the chemistry is there, or it isn't, and that is something that cannot be easily changed... just an observation as I was there and talked to many people there in the audience and on the forums as well.