05/10/2018 - Adler's Appetite - Whisky A Go Go

Image may contain: 7 people, indoor

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

Backstage at the friends and family Whisky show I was honored to have one of the creators of my top 5 movie of all time Hot Tub Time Machine Josh Heard who’s also one of the creators behind Red Tubes biggest show Kobra Kai. Martin Kove the badass sensai also showed up that night to rock with us. The only dark haired guy in the pic is my TV/Movie Mananger and one of the best in the industry Gary Ousdahl. Thank you so much for coming guys!! 2764.png❤️1f4af.png💯1f525.png🔥1f44d.png👍1f918.png🤘1f918.png🤘Steven Adler

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Backstage at the friends and family Whisky show I was honored to have one of the creators of my top 5 movie of all time Hot Tub Time Machine Josh Heard who’s also one of the creators behind Red Tubes biggest show Kobra Kai. Martin Kove the badass sensai also showed up that night to rock with us. The only dark haired guy in the pic is my TV/Movie Mananger and one of the best in the industry Gary Ousdahl. Thank you so much for coming guys!! 2764.png❤️1f4af.png💯1f525.png🔥1f44d.png👍1f918.png🤘1f918.png🤘Steven Adler

Oh boy, i'm too sleepy - I thought "Wow, Billy Idol looks bad these days" for much longer than I should. :D

This whole concept, playing only GnR songs with this dork singer...I feel ashamed for Steven. And with all this bullshit talk of his and that annoying singer...I totally can see why GnR don't wanna deal with him on a regular basis.Kinda sad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They sound a little out of time with each other to me.

Is this in Australia? His shows there have started, right? Every time he opens his mouth, we get a thread instantly, now he's doing shows in Australia and I can't find anything about it :question:

And yeah, it's lame he's advertising the show as playing AFD in full explicitly and then just drop 2 AFD songs :lol:

35 minutes ago, Lio said:

Is this in Australia? His shows there have started, right? Every time he opens his mouth, we get a thread instantly, now he's doing shows in Australia and I can't find anything about it :question:

And yeah, it's lame he's advertising the show as playing AFD in full explicitly and then just drop 2 AFD songs :lol:

It’s the only thing I can find on YouTube and yes, they’ve played two shows there now and due to play again tonight. I’ve been searching for videos but can only find small clips on instagram and they sound like they’ve slowed the songs down a lot to me, probably so Constantine can keep up? (I’m not sure you can just post some random persons IG video here.) 

I can imagine You’re Crazy is very difficult to sing but I wouldn’t have thought OTGM is, so not sure why that song is missing? 

Shit, I bet after watching that performance, Axl is thinking to himself, "Fuck! Now I'm gonna have to bring Steven into the fold full-time, just so I can stop Constantine from blowing us away with these performances every night!"

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It’s the only thing I can find on YouTube and yes, they’ve played two shows there now and due to play again tonight. I’ve been searching for videos but can only find small clips on instagram and they sound like they’ve slowed the songs down a lot to me, probably so Constantine can keep up? (I’m not sure you can just post some random persons IG video here.) 

I can imagine You’re Crazy is very difficult to sing but I wouldn’t have thought OTGM is, so not sure why that song is missing? 

Regardless of how difficult it is to sing, Steven was boasting how they'd play AFD in full, 'the way it's supposed to be', and I'm not seeing any of it.

It seems that his interviews get more attention than his shows.

I can't seem to find any review either, about the show or about his Q&A with his mother :question: Has anyone else found anything about the actual shows?

I don't feel like saying funny or negative shit about this music because it just feels bad.    I don't dislike Steven, I dislike the incessant posts and threads about him on this forum, but I don't dislike him or want to see a train wreck like this.

I genuinely feel bad.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Martin Kove is a real life prick.

7 minutes ago, DeadSlash said:

I don't feel like saying funny or negative shit about this music because it just feels bad.    I don't dislike Steven, I dislike the incessant posts and threads about him on this forum, but I don't dislike him or want to see a train wreck like this.

I genuinely feel bad.

I don't dislike Steven either, at all. Or any of the band. I just can't stand that singer and how he is a user!