05/10/2018 - Adler's Appetite - Whisky A Go Go

From Adlers Facebook page, looks like they played SCOM in Brisbane last night. There is some video up there.

Forgot to mention in previous post that the singer mentioned meeting My Michelle at the Whiskey show. I found a pic on Instagram of Adler and Michelle at the show. Looks like Tom Zutaut and Marc Canter were also there. So a few of the ppl from the early days out to show their support which is cool.

On 5/18/2018 at 4:40 AM, Lio said:

I can't seem to find any review either, about the show or about his Q&A with his mother :question: Has anyone else found anything about the actual shows?

Yes!

https://www.therockpit.net/2018/live-review-steven-adler-perth-may-18th-2018/

First review of the tour came out today. Check it out! I’m very pleased by this.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GoBucky said:

I heard the Steel Panther guys played a tune or two with Adler today?

They sure did. I went to the show last night. They joined in and sung on Sweet Child & Paradise City. It was a great show. Steven's band is fantastic and the singer does a great job. By the way, in the half an hour before the show where Steven and his Mum got up on stage for question time, Steven said many lovely things about Axl, reminisced about some amazing things Axl did for him, and said that he loved him. It was all very positive, which was nice...

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Caedo said:

Constantine reminds me quite a bit of Myles from the limited amount I've heard of him. He's not the best but I reckon some of the criticism his singing has copped is a bit harsh

Well Myles is a down to earth guy (he even has said that it's impossible to fill Axl's shoes), in contrast to Constantine.

When you (Constantine) say all those exaggerations aiming to get in the spotlight, it's only reasonable that you'll finally get the corn when it's time to prove yourself and you fail.

Apart from that, imo Myles is far better than Constantine and I'm not even a fan of his.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

They sure did. I went to the show last night. They joined in and sung on Sweet Child & Paradise City. It was a great show. Steven's band is fantastic and the singer does a great job. By the way, in the half an hour before the show where Steven and his Mum got up on stage for question time, Steven said many lovely things about Axl, reminisced about some amazing things Axl did for him, and said that he loved him. It was all very positive, which was nice...

What did he say about Axl? :)