Appetite for Distortion - Ep. 62: Constantine Maroulis, Adler's Appetite/American Idol

I have a feeling Troccoli part will be more interesting than the rockstar Maroulis one hhahh

Nothing on you or the show, jk. 

You always do a great job and Ill be listening to it tomorrow. Thanks again!

Edited by default_
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Oh god, this dude's fn' embarrasing. Steven should fire him right away and replace him with the previous Adler's Appetite singer or with Adler's singer or with... anyone.

This idiot wants press at Steven's expense and he's not worth it at all.

It's kinda funny how Steven managed to find someone who sucks as bad as Frank Ferrer, though :lol: Instead of playing the songs "the right way" this is more like "so you assholes are butchering the drum parts on our songs? I'm gonna do the same with the vocals then!"

I have the same feeling about him. When he said he was looking for a heritage act as a way for him to be busy for a third of the year and he wants to turn the show into an “experience” which sounded like one of his musicals, I cringed. AFD the musical! Also, Vegas residencies with theatrics and dancers - no, that’s not a good idea at all - just ask Axl! 

Every idea he has for the bands future is bad for Steven. 

I hope Steven isn’t easily influenced by him. 

3 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

It's kinda funny how Steven managed to find someone who sucks as bad as Frank Ferrer, though :lol: Instead of playing the songs "the right way" this is more like "so you assholes are butchering the drum parts on our songs? I'm gonna do the same with the vocals then!"

Personally I think this guy sucks at singing the GnR songs far more than Frank does at playing them. I'll happily take Frank over Constantine.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Personally I think this guy sucks at singing the GnR songs far more than Frank does at playing them. I'll happily take Frank over Constantine.

Ladies and gentlemen, on the drums, Mr Frank Ferererererererererrrr

Funny how old Axl has loyalty to Frank, but can’t even pronounce his surname properly... Haha

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I have the same feeling about him. When he said he was looking for a heritage act as a way for him to be busy for a third of the year and he wants to turn the show into an “experience” which sounded like one of his musicals, I cringed. AFD the musical! Also, Vegas residencies with theatrics and dancers - no, that’s not a good idea at all - just ask Axl! 

Every idea he has for the bands future is bad for Steven. 

I hope Steven isn’t easily influenced by him. 

Wow, I didn't get that far to hear all these brilliant ideas :blink:

I really hope he'll fire this idiot before coming to South America.

8 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Personally I think it's impossible to suck more than Frank Ferrer does at playing GNR songs.

A terrible singer is more noticeable, though, I'll give you that :P

8 hours ago, metallex78 said:

Funny how old Axl has loyalty to Frank, but can’t even pronounce his surname properly... Haha

To someone than english is his first language don't is easy. To pronounce double RR spanish surname.

8 hours ago, metallex78 said:

Isn't Perla's last name Ferrer too?

Must be that :P

Edited by killuridols
  • Haha 1