GN’R in Philippines 11/11/2018

Wow, does this band ever stop? This will count as 2,5 years of touring! Damn they are getting rich, smart business huh? People are willing to pay to see this (so am I) and they are taking every single opportunity, I would say by the end it's #1 highest grossing tour of all time. Who would have thought 5 years ago lol

2 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

This is the “we are taking our equipment overseas we will get our moneys worth tour” 

What would you prefer them to do? NOT tour? NOT let all the fans in the Phillipines who want to see them get to see them? You want them to all get together at Dan Tana's and have dinner, all laughing. Izzy leading the praise as they pop bottles of sparkiling cider with Adler toasting them all? Then going back into the studio and writing all together again? And then coming out with the most insanely dope, memorable, life changing record that instantly puts all of the shit to the grave? You're being unrealistic.

I think it's so encouraging and badass that they've accomplished NITL. Only days before it was announced people were scoffing it off as way too good to ever be true. And yet here everyone is pissed that it keeps going.

I love it and think it's fucking rad.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ramsey said:

What would you prefer them to do? NOT tour? NOT let all the fans in the Phillipines who want to see them get to see them? You want them to all get together at Dan Tana's and have dinner, all laughing. Izzy leading the praise as they pop bottles of sparkiling cider with Adler toasting them all? Then going back into the studio and writing all together again? And then coming out with the most insanely dope, memorable, life changing record that instantly puts all of the shit to the grave? You're being unrealistic.

I think it's so encouraging and badass that they've accomplished NITL. Only days before it was announced people were scoffing it off as way too good to ever be true. And yet here everyone is pissed that it keeps going.

I love it and think it's fucking rad.

I think I was being honest haha I have no problem with this and actually think it’s a great opportunity to make some money and put on a show for people who are probably really excited they are coming there. It doesn’t have to be either or. You can do something cool and make money doing it! 

As far as waiting on a new album...I haven’t gotten my hopes up for one yet. I figured this was only a tour. But more time spent together can only mean more opportunities to talk about future plans and maybe one day when they get it right they’ll do a project outside of touring together.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ramsey said:

At this point I'd rather have an AXL/DC record and tour than GNR. Not sure that lighting can be captured again.

But of course I want BOTH. And I hope GNR continues to tour off and on for years to come.

Well, time is running fast for AXL/DC album as you know people age and god forbid, die...

As for the fucking never ending tour of GN'R (technically it's running from 2009) I wish at least 1% of the money earned could be put on recording a new album but I highly doubt so. 

Coming back to the subject, I'm not sure if they can put the same ridiculous price tag on the Philippines tickets.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Haha 1