Would you pay $9.99/month for a GNR streaming service with unreleased audio/video?

Would you pay $9.99/month for a GNR streaming service with unreleased audio/video?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, tremolo said:

No.

If I can’t OWN IT IN GOOD QUALITY, it’s just throwing money away.

I used to have a wrestling VHS/DVD collection before the WWE Network came along

Now it's completely worthless

It's 2018, get with the times

• Like 4

Um, I'm kind of an overboard fanboy of this band, but the catalogue just isn't there to justify this even being a discussion.  Add the lack of new content  on top of the lack of back content.  Things like the WWE network only work because there is almost daily new content added.  

• Like 1

I’d rather pay a one time fee and just own a Blu-Ray set. Alternatively, offer a streaming service for free to fan club members. Then the fee is at least only yearly.

Because there is inevitably a limit to how much vault material there is, I wouldn’t want to pay monthly. If I want to watch my favourite movie once a month, I’m better off paying $25 once to own it forever than $120 a year (based on a monthly subscription).

I don’t know how much entertainment I’d find in watching enough UYI shows to make $120 a year totally worth it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DeadSlash said:

Um, I'm kind of an overboard fanboy of this band, but the catalogue just isn't there to justify this even being a discussion.  Add the lack of new content  on top of the lack of back content.  Things like the WWE network only work because there is almost daily new content added.  

The band will have played over 900 shows by the end of this year

Add in whatever footage Marc Canter can come up with from the early days coupled with shows from Snakepit/Velvet Revolver/SMKC and that would be dope

Edited by TheSeeker

1 hour ago, TheSeeker said:

GNR has a treasure trove of unreleased proshot shows - why not throw them all up on the GNR Network, charge $9.99/month, and make some money?

Would you subscribe to such a service?

i am always ready to pay for GUNS N ROSES music

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I've been saying this for literally YEARS.

A subscription service where you could watch any of their proshot shows would rake in TONS of money.

You wrote that for the band/management's attention, didn't you haha? You know how they operate.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

You wrote that for the band/management's attention, didn't you haha? You know how they operate.

:lol:

Nah, but I really have been saying this for years and years. So if they haven't noticed it / taken action yet, they're not gonna start now lol

The costs involved in selling the recorded live shows (since the pro tools revolution) is so small that I can't believe they haven't done it yet. I'd guess Axl just doesn't like the idea... Or maybe doesn't want to open up the door to that kind of detailed criticism. 

It would be great, just like if they released pro shot video audio... Basically copy and paste the Metallica blueprint.

• Like 1