Who here would be been more prepared to drop $1000 on all the Chinese demo sessions?

On the one hand there's more value in a $1k CD crate than an AFD crate since there's very little music in the AFD crate that hardcore fans haven't heard before.

On the other hand, why spend $1k on music when it's likely going to be released in other (cheaper) packages and/or someone who buys it would probably share it.  They could limit unreleased material to vinyl to help lessen the likelihood of piracy, but I'm sure there's a way to transfer vinyl to a digital format, hence you'd only need to wait a week or two before the music would be available somewhere (not that I would ever condone music piracy, of course)

So then the question is less on the music and more to do with whatever goodies they could include in a CD box.  It would have to be some very exclusive, limited edition stuff that would be difficult to replicate digitally.  Obviously the red hand cover album and stuff like that might help.  But I think $1k would be a stretch unless it involved someone from the band personally delivering it to you.  

In the end, to each their own.  

Id pay some high amount, but not $1000.  The goodies in a nuGNR box would be pretty strange I think, like a diorama of the chicken coop, Herbie cuff links, temporary gothic Finck face tattoo, copies of the drum sheet music, Pitman towel, Shriners hat stickers, a bust of Fortus, Tommy suspenders, and a complete lack of Axls presence... my point is that it was a strange time.

Would be so cool to hear Buckets renditions of the Disney themes! 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, soon said:

The goodies in a nuGNR box would be pretty strange I think, like a diorama of the chicken coop, Herbie cuff links, temporary gothic Finck face tattoo, copies of the drum sheet music, Pitman towel, Shriners hat stickers, a bust of Fortus, Tommy suspenders, and a complete lack of Axls presence... my point is that it was a strange time.

:scared:

:vomit: