Adler says Fernando is key to Reunion

19 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Bro they can fall back on frank anytime and just give Steven a chance to play a few shows only appetite tunes. There is no risk that's just a fuckin myth imo

How do you not know that having him do some songs as a test? Could you understand how he's acted since could b very off putting at the least? 

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I saw client deposited my payment in bank account. That makes me happy 😍

Huh? Lol I don't know what you talking about :lol:

So nothing to be happy about Guns post 93 right?

9 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

How do you not know that having him do some songs as a test? Could you understand how he's acted since could b very off putting at the least? 

So nothing to be happy about Guns post 93 right?

Not really, the regrouping has been the first positive thing since 1993.   Everything in between wasn’t GnR in my opinion.   

As for Adler, you can use that argument for or against him...but I personally saw him perform in Cincinnati and he was fucking awesome!  So he looks capable to me.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Not really, the regrouping has been the first positive thing since 1993.   Everything in between wasn’t GnR in my opinion.   

As for Adler, you can use that argument for or against him...but I personally saw him perform in Cincinnati and he was fucking awesome!  So he looks capable to me.

I'm not denying he's physically capable. Btw that's just one aspect of a very big venture. He could have been asked to test the waters for future shows or it may have been to just humor some hardcore fans or both? Idk. But what has happened in the wake of these shows is just in bad taste. As of now he's a buzz kill.

I loved CD so I really don't have any complaints other then I wish more of that was released and it's a shame that the time has been squandered. But seeing some of the writing on the wall I would say this band is definitely not done.

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, the shows I attended, especially River Plate 2016 😌

See you have something to be positive about, that's a start. 

1 minute ago, Order of Nine said:

I'm not denying he's physically capable. Btw that's just one aspect of a very big venture. He could have been asked to test the waters for future shows or it may have been to just humor some hardcore fans or both? Idk. But what has happened in the wake of these shows is just in bad taste. As of now he's a buzz kill.

I loved CD so I really don't have any complaints other then I wish more of that was released and it's a shame that the time has been squandered. But seeing some of the writing on the wall I would say this band is definitely not done.

What is in bad taste?   lol, what are you talking about?  The fact that he actually talks and voices his opinion.   Shit, wish the rest of the band would do that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

What is in bad taste?   lol, what are you talking about?  The fact that he actually talks and voices his opinion.   Shit, wish the rest of the band would do that.

Yes because them taking their complaints and thoughts about one another to the media has turned out so well in the past. 

Edited by Modano09

8 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

If you think he's got class, tact, good taste, respect, just because he's giving his "opinion" then maybe that's why he's in the mess he's in cause of people enabling him to not act like an adult but more like a man child who's bitter and just a broken record 

7 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Yes because them taking their complaints and thoughts about one another to the media has turned out so well in the past. 

Yeah, in fact thier silence could be taken as. Here's your shovel Steve, go dig your grave cause we wash our hands of the situation. 

Who knows but it's plausible.

Edited by Order of Nine

Just now, Order of Nine said:

If you think he's got class, tact, good taste, respect, just because he's giving his "opinion" then maybe that's why he's in the mess he's in cause of people enabling him to not act like an adult but more like a man child who's bitter and just a broken record 

That isn’t what we are talking about lol.  Good try though, listen I understand you’re an Axl nut hanger.  That’s all good, but don’t try to swerve the conversation when you are demeaning someone for speaking their mind and it’s contrary to your way of thinking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

14 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Lol, you can't seem to see the overall consensus of the fans reactions to his interviews? He's stirring a pot and alot of people like myself find it very hard to take him seriously as an adult 

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

That isn’t what we are talking about lol.  Good try though, listen I understand you’re an Axl nut hanger.  That’s all good, but don’t try to swerve the conversation when you are demeaning someone for speaking their mind and it’s contrary to your way of thinking.

Do you always cry when poinst are brought up and accuse me of a "nut hugger" I haven't even mentioned Axls name with Steve, it's all speculation, but judging by Axls oast comments I can see why he's avoided him for decades. But go ahead and cry about me calling a spade a spade. I'm just saying the truth, he's completely immature. You can enable him to do the same tired song and dance, I won't.

Edited by Order of Nine

7 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Lol, you can't seem to see the overall consensus of the fans reactions to his interviews? He's stirring a pot and alot of people like myself find it very hard to take him seriously as an adult 

You and @Modano09 have a hatred for Adler...all good.  Most Fans don’t, again most...I’m sure there are others who don’t but not the point.

The original point that I made before you swerved it to a personal attack on Adler was...in general it’s nice to hear someone talking about what the fuck is going on, as compared to the silent treatment we get from the other four.   

As stated you don’t like what he has to say bc It’s contrary to your view that maybe, just maybe Adler isn’t in the band right now due to no fault of his own, and only bc Axl doesn’t want him there for whatever reason (which we of course don’t know bc there’s no communication from the band).

yes @Modano09 you have a point it’s better than them ripping each other in the media and that’s fair enough. But it would be nice to get some actual information about what all has gone down as opposed to just swinging on Axls nuts bc he’s Axl fucking Rose.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You and @Modano09 have a hatred for Adler...all good.  Most Fans don’t, again most...I’m sure there are others who don’t but not the point.

The original point that I made before you swerved it to a personal attack on Adler was...in general it’s nice to hear someone talking about what the fuck is going on, as compared to the silent treatment we get from the other four.   

As stated you don’t like what he has to say bc It’s contrary to your view that maybe, just maybe Adler isn’t in the band right now due to no fault of his own, and only bc Axl doesn’t want him there for whatever reason (which we of course don’t know bc there’s no communication from the band).

yes @Modano09 you have a point it’s better than them ripping each other in the media and that’s fair enough. But it would be nice to get some actual information about what all has gone down as opposed to just swinging on Axls nuts bc he’s Axl fucking Rose.

Oh I admit, I don't care for Adler. That doesn't mean I'm wrong. I mock him because I don't like him, I defend their decision to leave him out because it seems logical to me and unreasonable to hold it against them for doing otherwise. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I love his drumming on Appetite. The more he opens his mouth the less I can take him seriously as an adult. And if you had any sense you could see that he's only hurting himself yet I'm supposed to feel sorry for him like Axl/Guns are the bad guys???? Get your head our of your ass, Adler is shooting himself in the foot along with his brother week after week now. Get over it 

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How are you measuring the overall reaction of fans to his interviews? :lol:

Do you run a marketing business yourself?

Do you hand out surveys to fans?

L.O.L.

You can start by reading here, go online to the various pages that post his links, blabbermouth ect. There's alot of people calling him out. 

It takes very little time to see the division he causes rather then being positive and remaining grateful. 

Common sense much???? I guess not when it goes against your wants.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

I love his drumming on Appetite. The more he opens his mouth the less I can take him seriously as an adult. And if you had any sense you could see that he's only hurting himself yet I'm supposed to feel sorry for him like Axl/Guns are the bad guys???? Get your head our of your ass, Adler is shooting himself in the foot along with his brother week after week now. Get over it 

I think you need to take your own advice  and get over it yourself, I’m not pissed about anything Steven has done, good grief.  

• Like 2

Just now, tsinindy said:

I think you need to take your own advice  and get over it yourself, I’m not pissed about anything Steven has done, good grief.  

Your the one name calling... Your the one complaining when people speak out about how he's hurting himself. I know your not pissed, you just go along with everything he says like it has been good for him or Guns. 

shut up

1 hour ago, Order of Nine said:

Exactly, an evolution. Not carbon copy releases. It moved forward. Now maybe alot of people didn't like the direction or the time lapses or the fact that more music has not materialized but the facts are the facts. Axl and Guns progressed onward with the direction of the music.

Accepting your argument, can you explain to me how Rose has moved forward 2009 - 2018?

Not one song. Not one note of original music. Not one ounce of creativity.

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Order of Nine said:

Your the one name calling... Your the one complaining when people speak out about how he's hurting himself. I know your not pissed, you just go along with everything he says like it has been good for him or Guns. 

shut up

It’s you’re in all three instances, and I’m just curious is 9 your age?  lol you told a grown ass man to shut up on the Internet.   Good day.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Haha 1

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Accepting your argument, can you explain to me how Rose has moved forward 2009 - 2018?

Again.how slow are you to take in the fact that this time stamp is irrelevant to the direction of the music.

Dog, tail, circles.

How many other members here have brought this up to you.. get out of your echo chamber dude.

Just now, tsinindy said:

It’s youre...and I’m just curious is 9 your age?  lol you told a grown ass man to shut up on the Internet.   Good day.

I know. You love when my cell makes predictive text and I don't catch it. I'm glad you have found a calling. Mygnr Grammer and spell check police.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Did anyone say he had to? GNR is his band, he can play GNR concerts as long as people want to show up to see GNR play GNR songs.

2 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Did anyone say he had to? GNR is his band, he can play GNR concerts as long as people want to show up to see GNR play GNR songs.

Of course.

And Adler drummed on Appetite for Destruction and can continue to play Appetite concerts for as long as people want to show up to see Adler drum on Appetite songs.

Both are providers of 100% low brow nostalgia. If you are going to criticise one, in the interests of fairness you should be criticising the other. 

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You can stay in your 2008 bubble thinking Rose is some arty bugger like Waters or Reznor. Meanwhile 2018's incarnation will continue playing hits tours forevermore whist releasing corporate Appetite-themed tat.

While Adler continues to talk about the 2018 incarnation of a band that threw him out in 1990. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

You can stay in your 2008 bubble thinking Rose is some arty bugger like Waters or Reznor. Meanwhile 2018's incarnation will continue playing hits tours forevermore whist releasing corporate Appetite-themed tat.

Do.you have a mullet? 

Please point me in the direction of the material for the 100 time that justifys your claims 

I'm not in a bubble of dates, I'm looking at the evidence. Your the one all hung up on what came out on what date as to deflect the fact that Axl evolved and Adler stayed in a 1990 musical bubble that he will never care to or want to break out of.