Adler says Fernando is key to Reunion

1 minute ago, Order of Nine said:

Facts... You haven't rapped a  fact your just crying that Adler isn't onboard and can't seem to grasp the fact he continues to hurt himself with his mouth. It is what it is, I know your just dying for a 1990 lineup but when Adler and his brother go off in public like they have done it's just not going to happen.

Let some reality sink in and quit crying to me

I did.....

You:  Axl doesn’t care about cock rock.

Me:  he fronts a cock rock band

see ya!

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I did.....

You:  Axl doesn’t care about cock rock.

Me:  he fronts a cock rock band

see ya!

Yeah all that CD material it's so 80s cock rock right? All the piano ballads like estranged, November rain, right he's just totally stuck in the past. 

More like Adler. There's your definition of cock rock.

If he does and album with Angus it certainly will be. But I'm sure most will complain about that too 

Edited by Order of Nine

2 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Yeah all that CD material it's so 80s cock rock right? All the piano ballads like estranged, November rain, right he's just totally stuck in the past. 

I can hear the sound of your guts screaming for foooooooooood. :lol:

If he does and album with Angus it certainly will be. But I'm sure most will complain about that too 

What?  I don’t even understand what you’re saying or any of it’s relevance you’re so steamed lol

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

I don't like the term "cock rock". It sounds so cheesy for me. 

Me neither but he said it lol

6 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I don't like the term "cock rock". It sounds so cheesy for me. 

I agree but that just happens to be the phrase thrown around here. I happen to think Guns encompass alot more then 80s sleeze or whatever you wanna call it. To many dynamics going on with song styles and writing. 

Edited by Order of Nine

Haha. More like you guys screaming for the impossible and just can't come to terms with it. 

The impossible was Slash and Axl playing together. Everything else is piece of cake ;)

Do you want cake? :popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, killuridols said:

The impossible was Slash and Axl playing together. Everything else is piece of cake ;)

Do you want cake? :popcorn:

What I mean is that Adler is making it very hard for himself. Do you think he's made it any better for his chances after all the interviews he's done? 

3 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

What I mean is that Adler is making it very hard for himself. Do you think he's made it any better for his chances after all the interviews he's done? 

He said worst things before the reunion and he was still invited to play a couple gigs.

If they ever want to make an AFD5 reunion show or tour, they need Adler, so he will always have that chance. Unless he's kaputt.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He said worst things before the reunion and he was still invited to play a couple gigs.

If they ever want to make an AFD5 reunion show or tour, they need Adler, so he will always have that chance. Unless he's kaputt.

Yeah and nothing is really that desperately needed for Adler and Izzy to tour. That's a risky move to add both of those guys full-time. Each have thier own set of liabilities. There are way more casual fans that attend these shows, most of them don't give a shit who's behind the kit. Id love to see brain play the drums but that's just me.

Edited by Order of Nine
  • Like 1

By way of a long story, I'm reasonably sure I'll have the chance to meet Steven when he plays the WRIF HarleyFest in June. I honest to God want to be like "Dude, I bet you can get back in if you would just hush up for a bit". I don't mean that in a mean way at all. I wouldn't say it in an asshole way. I would just love to get the point across that the bands biggest concern is probably his loose lips.

This comes from a guy who's said over and over that Frank is my favorite GN'R drummer. No need to bash my head in about that again, I'm very aware of where you all stand on that.....lol. I'm only saying it again because as "that guy" who prefers Frank, even I know Steven is very capable of playing all of the rest of the GN'R material. I bet it would actually breathe new live into some of the songs. 

Having said that, the dude just needs to be quiet if he ever has any plans/hopes of playing with them ever again and I'd be happy to tell him that if I could find a way to say it and not come of as a dick.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

By way of a long story, I'm reasonably sure I'll have the chance to meet Steven when he plays the WRIF HarleyFest in June. I honest to God want to be like "Dude, I bet you can get back in if you would just hush up for a bit". I don't mean that in a mean way at all. I wouldn't say it in an asshole way. I would just love to get the point across that the bands biggest concern is probably his loose lips.

This comes from a guy who's said over and over that Frank is my favorite GN'R drummer. No need to bash my head in about that again, I'm very aware of where you all stand on that.....lol. I'm only saying it again because as "that guy" who prefers Frank, even I know Steven is very capable of playing all of the rest of the GN'R material. I bet it would actually breathe new live into some of the songs. 

Having said that, the dude just needs to be quiet if he ever has any plans/hopes of playing with them ever again and I'd be happy to tell him that if I could find a way to say it and not come of as a dick.

Yeah, I wonder if his manager or anyone around him has tried to give him that speech? It seems pretty obvious to me that's his biggest problem, it's like he just can't contain himself. 

I have never had a problem people speaking their mind. Too much of this censorial bollocks seems to surround Guns N' Roses. I loved the period from the first Snakepit to Velvet Revolver when Slash used to slag off Rose. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have never had a problem people speaking their mind. Too much of this censorial bollocks seems to surround Guns N' Roses. I loved the period from the first Snakepit to Velvet Revolver when Slash used to slag off Rose. 

yup. adler seems to be the only one acting like an actual gnr member. well the gnr i fell in love with anyways. you know the guys that werent afraid to speak their mind and go off on someone whenever they saw fit. cock rock or not i miss that side of the band. fuck contacting fernando on instagram or twitter, i dont mess with that shit, he shoulda shared the dudes number so we can all give him a fucking call

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Have fun! I met him in January at NAMM; he's a lot of fun to be around. Tbh I don't think he cares that much about being back in now anymore, considering that he can draw his own audience with his own band and get requests for interviews and such. If he did care he would behave differently.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

yup. adler seems to be the only one acting like an actual gnr member. well the gnr i fell in love with anyways. you know the guys that werent afraid to speak their mind and go off on someone whenever they saw fit. cock rock or not i miss that side of the band. fuck contacting fernando on instagram or twitter, i dont mess with that shit, he shoulda shared the dudes number so we can all give him a fucking call

They're in their 50's. Adler being the only one who still acts like he did 30 years ago isn't a good thing.

Wow , people know how someone acts on a day to day routine from hearing them answer some questions in an interview? Also Steven has always been vocal and aggressive when he spoke or played with gnr, he’s a survivor , you don’t outgrow that , it becomes a part of you and who you are!

• Like 1