Guns N' Roses-Saskatoon,Canada 03/26/1993 *NEW THREAD*

10 minutes ago, donny said:

google it. you will find shops near you that can do it for a reasonable price. getting your old VHS wedding video and such like put on a memory stick is very common 

Man I just quoted him - he has already sent them to Limulus :)

• Like 1

Just curious, but why my RuTube links have been removed? We're allowed to post Youtube content but not Rutube?

Also, very interested to know if Limulus had time to check out the tapes... If we could see a couple of stills from the shows to see how they look it'd be great!

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Litti said:

I hope he puts them out as a dvd's and share them here, no need to do any different just because saskatoon got pulled.

so the die hard fans that post rare stuff on youtube, why dont you all open shadow accounts ? Gibbo has some excellent stuff like live like a suicide songs with no fake crowd noise. he says he is 1 strike away from getting banned. i cant imagine the amount of work over the years putting these collections together. if you have a second account to post stuff like saskatoon on then its no big issue getting banned. 

19 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Can't wait to see what DieselDaisy responds with on this, CAN'T WAIT!

What response do you expect?

The onus is to convince me, not to prove me wrong, as I'm merely not completely convinced (of GN'R/admin's non-involvement). 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, WillBailey said:

Just curious, but why my RuTube links have been removed? We're allowed to post Youtube content but not Rutube?

Also, very interested to know if Limulus had time to check out the tapes... If we could see a couple of stills from the shows to see how they look it'd be great!

Thanks!

Huh? I went back through the last several pages and can't find any posts from you that were removed. 

Yes the post was removed pretty quickly (or maybe it was an issue with my browser, I don't know). Don't worry I understand if you guys don't want us to post links of this show yet. I think it's less risky with RuTube though. ;)

Edited by WillBailey

2 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

Yes the post was removed pretty quickly (or maybe it was an issue with my browser, I don't know). Don't worry I understand if you guys don't want us to post links of this show yet. I think it's less risky with RuTube though. ;)

Must be an issue with your browser. I can still see any posts that were removed and there aren't any of yours that have been removed. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

Here is a preview of my upcoming MKV it will weigh around 10 GB  took around 40 plus hours to render

26AIRuO.jpg

Wow, nice work. The colors look so much more balanced. 

All the work and dedication you guys put into this stuff is awesome.

• Like 1

Great work for the remaster but 10GB looks gigantic to me for a 480p source. Any way you could share a 4GB version? (which is still huge i know) More practical to use (lots of players have FAT32 limits).

Anyway thanks for the hard work!