Guns N' Roses-Saskatoon,Canada 03/26/1993 *NEW THREAD*

1 minute ago, 80309561 said:

CD's not lossy according to the traders helper

Several of the tracks are reported as lossless. Several others are reported as MPEG.

Speculation is that a DVD produced by a stand alone recorder was used as the source for Rose In The Wild.

38 minutes ago, RageKage said:

Wouldnt it be possible to create some buzz in order to let management know and to ask them to help keep youtube channels like these safe from subhumans like you know who?

no, actually the exact opposite would be the truth. remember the mayhem that happened shorty ago during The Paris 92 Incident?

• Like 1

I'm more interested to see the new tapes that are supposed to come out (Helsinki 91, Vienna 92, Vienna 93, Lyon 93, etc.) but I don't think we'll see those or the Paris promo tapes for quite some time, probably a few months or even years. Maybe for the 4th or 5th round of the NITL Tour...

• Like 4

On 5/25/2018 at 10:36 AM, Tomek1985 said:

First off you should go to your work and ask your boss to cut your salary because you don't like weird corporate things.

Different times, different show, more rough Axl, Slash and Duff doing drugs and other shit like that. Show is indeed great but I'm more into 2016-present. They are alive, doing great, bad habits are gone, shows are awesome to see live and I can't wait to give my money to that weird structured corporate thing this summer. And have a great time, as always.

Chill dude. It is a corporate brand indeed.

• Like 2

On 22-5-2018 at 5:24 PM, rockphantom said:

I think Axl 2018 WANTS US to forget the band in their prime.

56 year old Axl can't compete with 25-31 year old Axl! :lol:

On 22-5-2018 at 5:48 PM, rockphantom said:

I have obtained a copy of the 2CD/1DVD Rose In The Wild set direct from Japan!

I ordered my copy several hours before Felix liberated the DVD.

I've been collecting essential GNR pressed bootlegs since 1993, and I HAD to have Rose In The Wild!!

I received limited edition number 00054/300.

Unfortunately, I did not get the poster which was displayed here.

Total cost including shipping from Japan was just under $120.

Shipping from Japan only took 4 days.

I hope the spineless losers behind "The Saskatoon Incident" don't try to break into my home to confiscate "A Rose In The Wild".... :lol:

Here are a few pics:

54 of 300 small.jpg

IMG_8761.JPG

IMG_8763.JPG

IMG_8767.JPG

IMG_8776.JPG

If anyone wants FLACs from my silver discs or an ISO from my DVD, just let me know via PM...

Nice!!! My copy finally arrived. I received it today. I have number 25. It also came with a little poster. I've paid around 160 Euros. Now I'm afraid to open it.;)

13 minutes ago, THE GOVERNOR said:

Nice!!! My copy finally arrived. I received it today. I have number 25. It also came with a little poster. I've paid around 160 Euros. Now I'm afraid to open it.;)

Interesting.

Could you please share a photo of the poster? 

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 1

I have a couple of questions (probably dumb ones) but I'm fairly uneducated when it comes to technology so here goes. 

How do I get my hands on a copy of this show? 

Is it a case of having to shell out big money for a DVD copy on eBay? 

Or is it possible to rip a copy off the internet by download??. 

Or is it just a case of having to watch it on YouTube whenever I want to see it? 

Please help 😬

4 hours ago, Tadsy said:

I have a couple of questions (probably dumb ones) but I'm fairly uneducated when it comes to technology so here goes. 

How do I get my hands on a copy of this show? 

Is it a case of having to shell out big money for a DVD copy on eBay? 

Or is it possible to rip a copy off the internet by download??. 

Or is it just a case of having to watch it on YouTube whenever I want to see it? 

Please help 😬

Send me a PM and ill help you out if you want.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Hey I just saw that the Frans N' Roses channel is gone. Does anyone know if he's making a new channel to upload his old videos on? @Gibbo

He hasn't tell us anything, we are all having troubles in the GNR-youtube community. Gibbo has set most of his videos on private due to strikes and I'm more or less in the same boat, if I get one more strike before August 28 my channel will be closed, so I've also put some videos in private.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 22-5-2018 at 5:48 PM, rockphantom said:

I have obtained a copy of the 2CD/1DVD Rose In The Wild set direct from Japan!

I ordered my copy several hours before Felix liberated the DVD.

I've been collecting essential GNR pressed bootlegs since 1993, and I HAD to have Rose In The Wild!!

I received limited edition number 00054/300.

Unfortunately, I did not get the poster which was displayed here.

Total cost including shipping from Japan was just under $120.

Shipping from Japan only took 4 days.

I hope the spineless losers behind "The Saskatoon Incident" don't try to break into my home to confiscate "A Rose In The Wild".... :lol:

Here are a few pics:

54 of 300 small.jpg

IMG_8761.JPG

IMG_8763.JPG

IMG_8767.JPG

IMG_8776.JPG

If anyone wants FLACs from my silver discs or an ISO from my DVD, just let me know via PM...

I've read that you've been collecting essential GNR pressed bootlegs since 1993.

Do you have a list of must-have bootlegs(with very good(A+) audio quality).

I'm collecting GNR bootlegs too.

I have:

'Live at the Marquee '87', Live at the Ritz '87', 'Oklahoma Stampede '92', 'Argentina '92', 'Say your Prayers '92', 'Saskatoon '93', 'Live at O2 Arena '12', 'Live at the Apollo '17', 'Rock in Rio '17', 'Inglewood '17' & a lot of cd-rs like 'Rock Am Ring '06' & 'Banzai '92'.

I'm really looking for other pressed bootlegs where Axl's voice is outstanding & where he doesn't sound like Mickey Mouse.;)

The year doesn't matter. The 80's, the 90's and everything after 2000, it's all good.

Thanks in advance!!!