Guns N' Roses-Saskatoon,Canada 03/26/1993 *NEW THREAD*

27 minutes ago, Setzer said:

Did anyone find out what the "You Could Be Mine BEST LIVE VERSION" ended up being on the CDs?

Apparently it's "just a live version", suggesting it's nothing new (like Hartford) or just the Saskatoon YCBM on a separate disc for whatever reason. 

On 2. 6. 2018 at 5:52 AM, jamillos said:

How is the MKV operation goin'? 

Bumpity bump.
I seriously need the 10GB mkv version. It surely doesn't take weeks!? Please, don't let me beg you! 
See what you've done? 
I need that motherfucker! 

12 hours ago, Ninjapie24 said:

My review of the show

It’ So Easy- There hasn’t been a bad version of this song, although some others are better. (Still good though)

Mr. Brownstone- One if the best performances, IMO it is second only to the Oklahoma ‘92 performance.

Live and Let Die- The best performance of the song of the ones we have. Simply incredible 

The Garden- Amazing to finally see and hear this in good quality, an amazing song and performance.

Attitude- Like “It’s So Easy” this one isn’t bad, but it’s not the best performance of the song.

Nice Boys- This is just flat out fun. The crowd participation is great and the performance is fantastic. (The crowd was a little lacking though)

My Michelle- Great performance of the song and is really solid. (Would have perfered  Matt’s choice)

So Fine- Good Song, good job. Nothing too noteable about it.

Welcome to the Jungle- Holy shit I think Axl broke some of the equipment with his screams. One of the best versions of the song.

Double Talkin’ Jive- This is just amazing. The intro, the song itself is just great. The outro was good.(Chicago ‘92 has the best one)

You ain’t the first- The best version of the song that we have. They really shine in the acoustic set.

You’re Crazy- Nothing else except, incredible.

Used to love her- Who doesn’t love beer, tits and Rock n’ roll? Awesome job and it’s just so much fun.

Patience- IMO this is the best version of the song that I’ve seen. They nail everything and couldn’t have done it better. (As a Zeppelin fan, I was ecstatic at the surprise in the middle of the song)

Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door- This is another song that can’t be done wrong. The acoustic part makes it amazing and Axl must have broken some shit with those screams.

November Rain- This is also great acoustic. The song is everything you could want for a  “November Rain” performance. (minus the forgotten verse)

You Could Be Mine- It had to be started twice because of technical  difficulties but that doesn’t take away at all. Another one of the best performances of a song at this concert. Axl’s voice is FUCKING POWERFUL. (I personally like the Matt drum solos, so the intro is pretty great)

Sweet Child O’ Mine- Damn, they pulled out all the best performances at this concert. This is another great version of this song. Just so fucking good. (First time we’ve heard a good quality “Since I Don’t Have You” and it’s so good)

Paradise City- I’ve said they have almost been the best performances for almost every song and it sounds repetitive, but it is so true. This version is just fucking amazing and godly. (The only part that keeps it from being the best it Axl cutting off Slash’s solo early)

It has only been released for a month, but it is already a top 5 GNR Concert for me. This is the go-to for anyone looking for Skin N’ Bones. 

Thumbs up for your review. One thing I can assure you though, the crowd was not lacking at all at this show. I was there and we were loud and loving it. The crowd is simply not mic’ed properly to get the full effect. The only time the crowd was lame was during Slash’s solo: everyone sat down except for me and my friend (we stood, spellbound) and we got yelled at by the people behind us for being in their way. 

16 hours ago, Skin N Bones said:

Thumbs up for your review. One thing I can assure you though, the crowd was not lacking at all at this show. I was there and we were loud and loving it. The crowd is simply not mic’ed properly to get the full effect. The only time the crowd was lame was during Slash’s solo: everyone sat down except for me and my friend (we stood, spellbound) and we got yelled at by the people behind us for being in their way. 

The only crowd pet is as thinking of was the Nice Boys part. Axl had to tell everyone to get louder. Of course, once he did they screamed their fucking heads off. Lol

Just watched this show again since being on a GNR kick due to all the recent leaks

The House of Blues show 2001 is interesting to watch and is a GNR landmark show in terms of history... but man watching "the" GNR in 1993 like this... IMO there is no comparison.  I am so happy Slash and Duff are back in the band

• Like 3