Guns N' Roses-Saskatoon,Canada 03/26/1993 *NEW THREAD*

15 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

Quick thought - did GNR use their own music to hype up crowds before shows n the 90s?

The Saskatoon footage starts with the tail-end of a GNR song being played over the PA - was that actually played in the arena, or was it overdubbed? If it was overdubbed, that might be proof that this was being prepped for some official release where they would have to delete copyrighted music they don't own before releasing it

GN'Rs Version of Hair Of The Dog was played over the PA in Berlin 1992

Edited by t-p-d-a

10 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

Got 2 strikes because of this... Im gonna ask my wife who's Russian-speaking some good uploading/ streaming sites in Russia/ ex-USSR. Lets see how they remove it from there.

Get in the ring motherf@!*ers

Are you going to challenge the strikes and force the striker to prove they have a copyright claim? I'm curious how this plays out for the people who've gotten strikes on their channel.

46 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

Got 2 strikes because of this... Im gonna ask my wife who's Russian-speaking some good uploading/ streaming sites in Russia/ ex-USSR. Lets see how they remove it from there.

I know who he is PM me if u want to know. Can't you challenge these strikes? So he must proof things?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Funny...that channel has been putting up videos for the whole tour and everything, wonder why Uzi Suicidal didn’t mess with him🤔

Maby it is Uzi Suicidal who run this cannel??:question: :shrugs: wants it all by them self:P

19 hours ago, rendestroi95 said:

The "GNR Network" mentioned early is such a good idea. I'd totally do it If i was part of a huge band. Just like the WWE Network, 9,99/month, the entire video/audio concert collection, some rehearsal and even concert livestreams, exclusive Q&As, setlists and other informations, pictures...

Whats the point of keeping ALL of this to yourself when millions of people are willing to pay you for these treasures. 

Control freakery. Axl had to overdub his vocals on Live Era. There's no way he'll allow open access to all the UYI Tour recordings, complete with his rants, tantrums and bad memories.

• GNFNR 2

5 hours ago, WillBailey said:

Upload it to rutracker, i've downloaded tons of material from there

6 hours ago, TrixAreForKids said:

I have seen Live and Let Die on yt without the EVSD logo. Video and audio much better.

Do you mean this one? Video is just cropped to hide the EVSD logo

https://youtu.be/GW_2N0fNwkY

Edited by fanfzero