Guns N' Roses-Saskatoon,Canada 03/26/1993 *NEW THREAD*

13 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I dont get all the upset. 

I think everyone who was interested in the footage still has it. 

In the end we are still talking about bootleg material which is still illegal, at least in most countries of the world. Just because digital bootlegging is that easy in 2018 it does not mean that it has to be accepted by the copyright owner (or the person who claims to be the owner). 

Dont get me wrong: I dont defent the shutdown of all the links but I do not understand the overall reaction. Its not that someone has stolen something from you. Its the other way around ... strictly speaking. 

All the upset is about a stupid fucken fans gonna fuck it for the rest of the fans. I have 1 strike left and my channel will be deleted that's over 1000 videos gone from YouTube and alot of work. Once it happens I want be uploading them again

Edited by Gibbo
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, felixGNR said:

look at the TRADER'S DEN. 

is full of wonderful audio & video.

It was already uploaded there. Don't know if it was removed, but users who missed the opportunity were downloading it from there.

22 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

I have an idea

Fernando - you can make this right

Yes, you Fernando - and you alone

Upload the Saskatoon show to the official Guns N' Roses YouTube channel. Make people happy and preserve your band's history.

Do it because you care.

You do care, don't you?

We are waiting.

This is a good post, however weren't you a mod at Paradise City (now Nightrain) where the guy responsible for UziSuicadall is protected???

1 hour ago, Pele said:

This is a good post, however weren't you a mod at Paradise City (now Nightrain) where the guy responsible for UziSuicadall is protected???

No that's a different person with the same screen name

You messaged me a few times and I said "yes" because I was interested where you were going to take the conversation, but you just kept asking me to unban you or something

Can't help you there, sorry

14 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

There are others out there not well known with the full concert up....It's sad that Fran and Gibbo and some others are getting targeted. NOT cool. :thumbsdown:

14 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

There are others out there not well known with the full concert up....It's sad that Fran and Gibbo and some others are getting targeted. NOT cool. :thumbsdown:

Maybe because FRAN and GIBBO are forum members❓😞

• Like 1

Don’t understand why this person would needlessly targets Frans and others. Hopefully this individual can be stopped 

Frans - huge fan of your amazing channel!  I always enjoy seeing an amazing Gn’R video from you after a long day at work. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Don’t understand why this person would needlessly targets Frans and others. Hopefully this individual can be stopped 

Because he is a bad seed, he hates this forum, the fans, and anyone who is more successful than him in any way. As of late, he has even attacked the 'Appetite For Distortion' podcast! 

I still don't understand why some of the users being flagged can't appeal to YouTube. Is it because the material uploaded doesn't really belong to them and YouTube will not hear beyond that? :shrugs:

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I still don't understand why some of the users being flagged can't appeal to YouTube. Is it because the material uploaded doesn't really belong to them and YouTube will not hear beyond that? :shrugs:

This is a good article explaining how YouTube's copyright system is run almost entirely by bots and is almost impossible to appeal

https://petapixel.com/2016/02/20/how-i-turned-a-bs-youtube-copyright-claim-back-on-the-real-infringer/

The comments section below that article is EVEN BETTER since it has people telling stories about their videos getting taken down

My favorite comment from there that's relevant to our situation:

YouTube's system is definitely flawed. False copyright claims are routinely used as a blunt instrument in battles between users, to knock out competing YouTube channels, to silence political speech, etc.

Edited by TheSeeker
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

This is a good article explaining how YouTube's copyright system is run almost entirely by bots and is almost impossible to appeal

https://petapixel.com/2016/02/20/how-i-turned-a-bs-youtube-copyright-claim-back-on-the-real-infringer/

The comments section below that article is EVEN BETTER since it has people telling stories about their videos getting taken down

:unsure: I can't believe what I just read.... The story of that guy... but in the end he lost and he was the legal owner of everything... :cry:

Looks like we don't have a chance with the videos but there has to be a way to peel the bitch off of our backs.

Edited by killuridols

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:unsure: I can't believe what I just read.... The story of that guy... but in the end he lost and he was the legal owner of everything... :cry:

Looks like we don't have a chance with the videos but there has to be a way to peel the bitch off of our backs.

Yep.  Move away from yt... great that we (born in 80s in Yugoslavia) learned cyrillic :D

1 hour ago, TheSeeker said:

My favorite comment from there that's relevant to our situation:

I read that yesterday too. Never knew how easy it is for someone taking down other videos without needing proof that he is the actual owner or at least be assigned to do so. On the other hand it seems impossible to do something against it. Although I still think if there are enough complaints YT takes a closer look at that Uzi idiot.

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Not posting links here would be a start. Apparently the girl is too lazy or dumb to look for the videos herself and only takes down what gets posted here. Best example that Jorge Cubas videos, they were up since day one and nothing happened then they get posted here and they got taken down.

• Like 2

I am not into YT channels and how they or claims regarding them do work. Did I get it right, you do see who complained and/or do know for sure thats it is not the band, record label, management or copyright owner who is responsible for the strikes?

I just do wonder because from my understanding "the band" just stopped Limulus new Paris 92 version a few days ago. And with regard to the Saskatoon bootleg you are sure that the current actions do not come from the band but from one stupid person named Warchild, Uzi Suicide or whatever?! Especially in the light of the Paris 92 happenings just one week ago I just do wonder that you expect the band being fine with the Saskatoon bootleg or its not the band being responsible for what is happening right now. 

26 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I am not into YT channels and how they or claims regarding them do work. Did I get it right, you do see who complained and/or do know for sure thats it is not the band, record label, management or copyright owner who is responsible for the strikes?

I just do wonder because from my understanding "the band" just stopped Limulus new Paris 92 version a few days ago. And with regard to the Saskatoon bootleg you are sure that the current actions do not come from the band but from one stupid person named Warchild, Uzi Suicide or whatever?! Especially in the light of the Paris 92 happenings just one week ago I just do wonder that you expect the band being fine with the Saskatoon bootleg or its not the band being responsible for what is happening right now. 

Not the band, because then we'd know, I suppose, like with the Paris thing and the demos. It happened before. The same name keeps coming up, and it's not the label or the band's. Plus only links that are posted here are taken down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zigzagbigbag said:

It has the name of the person who reported the mega files. 

• Like 1