action

belgium has a murdering clown

It's always the relatively known clowns you have to watch out for, well known ones are generally harmless.

• Haha 1

And now here he is boasting about it on mygnrforum.com

You murdering son of a bitch... @action :lol:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

And now here he is boasting about it on mygnrforum.com

You murdering son of a bitch... @action :lol:

it was a joke, I said! you lot have no sense of humour :max::P

• Haha 1

I guess my irrational fear of clowns has at last some merit.  Really sad. 

Was he in costume during the torture and murder?

You Belgians... what's next? Kabouter Plop turns out to be a peadophile? Mega Mindy the wicked witch of the south? Samson the dog from hell? Gert the.... no, that's too easy!

Never liked clowns. Never thought they were funny in the circus at all.

I guess there are a lot of clowns out of work now that the circus is gone. I guess some of them might become murderers or hit men. lol

It's weird, in Mexico, the stereotype of the scary clown doesn't seem to have taken over in quite the way that it has in a lot of English-speaking countries. They're still quite popular children's entertainers. I remember when I was a wee boy, people used to get clowns for their birthday parties, for blowing balloons, doing magic tricks and being a general master of ceremonies. I quite liked those clowns and I'm pretty sure 99% of them are just decent people trying to make others happy... It's a shame that fiction and the occasional lunatic has kinda ruined a centuries-old profession.

7 minutes ago, Graeme said:

It's weird, in Mexico, the stereotype of the scary clown doesn't seem to have taken over in quite the way that it has in a lot of English-speaking countries. They're still quite popular children's entertainers. I remember when I was a wee boy, people used to get clowns for their birthday parties, for blowing balloons, doing magic tricks and being a general master of ceremonies. I quite liked those clowns and I'm pretty sure 99% of them are just decent people trying to make others happy... It's a shame that fiction and the occasional lunatic has kinda ruined a centuries-old profession.

No! None of them are decent people! They're all murderers! :lol:

P.S. Clowns suck.