rockphantom

Liberation Of The Latest XAVEL IEM Matrix Releases (OSAKA, KOBE, San Diego 2017)

Posted (edited)

I have an opportunity to order the latest XAVEL IEM Matrix silvers direct from Japan.

The total cost listed below breaks down to about $210 USD.

I am able to contribute $110 towards the 3 new GNR XAVEL releases.

However, I would like to request assistance in covering the remaining $100.

If all goes as planned, I'll liberate all three XAVEL releases, just like I did with the Las Vegas recordings in 2016 (Sin City Illusion I & II, and Double Shot 4CD/2DVD/2BDR).

I plan to purchase the sets below on Sunday night, if the fundraising goal is met.

Ohkura ships quickly, so I should have everything uploaded during the first weekend of June.

Felix  mentioned that he was going to order the San Diego 3CD.

I would like to get the San Diego deluxe edition so that I could liberate 2BDR and 2DVDR discs.
You can never have too many GNR shows in true HD!

If you are interested in contributing, PM me for my PayPal address. 
I have many references around the globe!

Here is detailed info on the XAVEL IEM matrix sets that will be liberated if all goes as planned...

http://www.suicideshift.info/bootleg/osaka-2017-definitive-edition.html

http://www.suicideshift.info/bootleg/kobe-2017-definitive-edition.html

http://www.suicideshift.info/bootleg/live-in-san-diego-2017-collectors-edition.html

Thank you!

https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=23118&From=JPY&To=USD

GUNS N' ROSES (2CD)「OSAKA 2017 -Definitive Edition- Multiple Stereo IEM Sources Matrix Recording」g171102 XAVEL-Silver Masterpiece Series-136---5000Y
GUNS N' ROSES (2CD)「KOBE 2017 -Definitive Edition- Multiple Stereo IEM Sources Matrix Recording」 g180110 XAVEL-Silver Masterpiece Series-137---5000Y 
GUNS N’ ROSES (3CD with Bonus 2BDR + 2DVDR) 「Live in San Diego 2017 -Collector's Edition-」 180503 XAVEL-Silver Masterpiece Series-154LE ---8800Y

=shipping--{1 DISC=600Y, each extra DISC=200Y}----2600Y(11discs)

--amount-----Y or registered +410Y=21810/23118Y(PayPal)

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

A quick update...
Zombux is the only person so far to have contributed towards the liberation of the new XAVEL releases.
I am surprised by the lack of interest. Sure, the 2017 shows weren't very interesting, but XAVEL is known for doing high quality matrix work.
If the goal is not met by the end of the weekend, I will refund Zombux and scrap the plan altogether.

Thank you!

Edited by rockphantom

3 hours ago, rockphantom said:

A quick update...
Zombux is the only person so far to have contributed to the liberation of the new XAVEL releases.
I am surprised by the lack of interest. Sure, the 2017 shows weren't very interesting, but XAVEL is known for doing high quality matrix work.
If the goal is not met by the end of the weekend, I will refund Zombux and scrap the plan altogether.

Thank you!

How good was this concert? (Can't remember it haha)

15 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

How good was this concert? (Can't remember it haha)

I've read that the San Diego show was incredible, but I wasn't there....

1 minute ago, rockphantom said:

I've read that the San Diego show was incredible, but I wasn't there....

It okay to dm you? Just have a question or 2.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

It okay to dm you? Just have a question or 2.

Sure, feel free to PM me.

Edited by rockphantom

2 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Sure, feel free to PM me.

Just sent you  D OF M.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your contribution MrMojo!
Where are the habitual downloaders?!?! :shrugs:

Edited by rockphantom

I don't know man, it seems like quite a lot for AUD stuff. :-/ It'd be different if it would be pro-shot ! (especially the video not being silver discs)

As for the audio, I rarely download them now and I rarely listen to them. Plus with the bootleggers you never really know if you're gonna get lossless or lossy stuff. But it's a great initiative anyway and definitely the way to go. I'll check back for future releases!

1 hour ago, WillBailey said:

I don't know man, it seems like quite a lot for AUD stuff. :-/ It'd be different if it would be pro-shot ! (especially the video not being silver discs)

As for the audio, I rarely download them now and I rarely listen to them. Plus with the bootleggers you never really know if you're gonna get lossless or lossy stuff. But it's a great initiative anyway and definitely the way to go. I'll check back for future releases!

Will, I am not asking for anyone to contribute huge sums of money.
If everyone here that enjoys downloading liberated bootlegs would each contribute several dollars, we could obtain all of the new XAVEL IEM Matrix/HD Video content without depleting any one person's bank account...

Yes I understand, I was talking about the total price, not the individual one. ;)

I could send 10 bucks for the video if that helps, just let me know if you don't reach your goal by the end of the weekend.

1 hour ago, WillBailey said:

Yes I understand, I was talking about the total price, not the individual one. ;)

I could send 10 bucks for the video if that helps, just let me know if you don't reach your goal by the end of the weekend.

Will, I would appreciate any contributions at this point. Thank you!

It's disappointing to learn that MYGNR has plenty of takers but few givers... :shrugs:

I donated to felix for Saskatoon, but for this one... I don't find too much interest, it's a show that I did not attend and don't find any big difference with for example L.A. 2017. If it was something more interesting I would donate.

I do have 10 dollars to contribute but i really don't know how to transfer the money to your paypal account. Can you send me a link to transfer you 10?

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

Sent $20 mate

Gibbo you're possibly one of the classiest guys in the gnr universe I know of.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Sent $20 mate

Thank you Gibbo! We are only about $35 from the goal. Is anyone else interested in supporting the cause?

Same here. Meaning we're just lacking 15 bucks. Two more guys here donate 8 bucks each. How does that sound?

Posted (edited)

We are around $25 from the goal of $100.

Let's meet the goal, so that I send my order to Ohkura before I go to bed in 10 hours.

PayPal will charge me an additional $5.45 to convert USD to Japanese Yen. Greedy fucks. :lol:

Thank you!

Edited by rockphantom

Sent 16.50USD + PayPal charged me 1USD because you're not in the EU, oh well!

Hopefully you'll meet the goal today!