NIN_BadWitch_Cover_Final_Web_1000.jpg

01. SHIT MIRROR
02. AHEAD OF OURSELVES
03. PLAY THE GODDAMNED PART
04. GOD BREAK DOWN THE DOOR
05. I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD
06. OVER AND OUT 

NIN-Facebook-DATES-1200x628_BoxOffice.jpg

Burying the old NIN thread as I can no longer update the original post, and since Trent is considering this new (6 track) release an actual album, it's time to start fresh.

Late to post this obviously, but realized no one else had yet, and the new single dropped today (which will likely be a grower as it's not incredibly accessible on the first listen).

While I applaud Trent's efforts to change the music industry (at least his own), I'm annoyed there's no current plan for a CD release for the new record, but am hopeful for one eventually. That said, the idea of forcing people to line up to get tickets to shows on the upcoming tour is great, but of course sucks for anyone wanting to go to multiple shows, or just don't have a feasible way of being there. I'll be in NJ on Saturday, but hopefully have someone getting me a GA ticket for the DC show that day.

So, thoughts anyone?

22 hours ago, papashaun said:

I swear, if I'm ever captured by a foreign country and tortured for information.....All they have to do is put any NIN album after Pretty Hate Machine on repeat....and I will give them the info they need in no time.

What, no love for Downward Spiral? :P

You'd probably dig the Broken EP and With Teeth, they're about as pop as PHM.

• 3 months later...

NIN new tour kicked off last night and they played the whole Broken EP at the start of the show. Yes, that includes Happiness in Slavery, which sounded amazing with Robin simply kicking ass. Have you guys seen him singing "Shit Mirror"? It's also pretty cool. NIN still got it. Trent is in great shape in all aspects and Robin is just a huge part of the show. They are probably the most fresh 30+ years old band out there today.

1 hour ago, Mansin Humanity said:

Does anyone who knows more than me know if the rumor of this being the last NIN tour has any truth to it? Money is a little tight right now but if this is it I'm going to figure out a way to go.

Hard to tell. Trent said in some festival "this could be our last show here, maybe..." or something. I think they will keep having short tours, some festival + small venues tours. In the future I can imagine Trent + Atticus doing some soundtrack shows. Trent has a big family now but he's on top his game. It's really hard to tell.