Texas high school shooting leaves at least 8 dead, suspect in custody

Ace Nova

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Whoose said that banning guns in the ONLY solution?  

lol...my original post was in response to Dazey alluding to the fact that people won't find a different way to commit these types of crimes if guns were banned...

Anyway, it's my day off and I don't plan on spending it debating gun violence all day....:lol:

I agree that there should be better gun regulations but there are also bigger issues that need to be dealt with as well....that's pretty much where I stand on the issue.

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

lol...my original post was in response to Dazey alluding to the fact that people won't find a different way to commit these types of crimes if guns were banned...

Anyway, it's my day off and I don't plan on spending it debating gun violence all day....:lol:

I agree that there should be better gun regulations but there are also bigger issues that need to be dealt with as well....that's pretty much where I stand on the issue.

You get Saturdays off?  Lucky bastard :lol: 

• Haha 1

Seeing the names and faces of those lost was heartwrenching.

I don't usually watch the AMA but I did see the beginning with Kelly Clarkson talking about no more moments of silence but taking action! I thought she was just amazing saying what her heart felt and not what the producers told her to do.

This is getting to be a horrible habit here in our US schools. Is anyone going to do something?

On 19/05/2018 at 4:48 PM, Kasanova King said:

My point was directed towards school shootings mostly and the types of people responsible. If you compare the murders in London and those responsible to your average school massacre it's not apples to apples. The more pertinent comparison would be to gang shootings if you wanted to make it. The point is that the people who tend to carry out most of these massacres probably would have been stopped if proper gun controls were implemented. Not all of them granted but the majority I'd say. Also if you want to compare knives to guns in this case I'd say that very few of these people could've done as much damage with a knife.

Edited by Dazey

18 minutes ago, Dazey said:

My point was directed towards school shootings mostly and the types of people responsible. If you compare the murders in London and those responsible to your average school massacre it's not apples to apples. The more pertinent comparison would be to gang shootings if you wanted to make it. The point is that the people who tend to carry out most of these massacres probably would have been stopped if proper gun controls were implemented. Not all of them granted but the majority I'd say. Also if you want to compare knives to guns in this case I'd say that very few of these people could've done as much damage with a knife.

I thought you liked to fire off guns whenever you visit Texas? What a hypocrite haha. 

I mean can anybody tell me with a straight face that this cunt could get an AR-15 any in other way if it wasn't in the closet at his house?

s020642276.jpg?quality=85&strip=all

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I thought you liked to fire off guns whenever you visit Texas? What a hypocrite haha. 

Yeah, it's a lot of fun. What's your point?

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

I mean can anybody tell me with a straight face that this cunt could get an AR-15 any in other way if it wasn't in the closet at his house?

Yeah, it's a lot of fun. What's your point?

You support prohibiting guns yet enjoy firing them off yourself. Fairly obvious hypocrisy there.

Looks like Rodney Trotter with something shoved up his arse.

33 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Who knows..lol.  But he probably could have gotten a hold of a shotgun, which is what the Texas shooter just used.  And no matter how stringent you make guns laws, you're not going to ban shotguns....that's why the recent Texas shooting is getting very little main stream media attention vs the Florida shooting....it doesn't fit the "assault weapon" narrative.  

Some knuckleheads from main stream media sources went as far as saying the Texas shooter used "less lethal" weapons than previously used in school shootings.  Smh. :facepalm:

Edited by Kasanova King

27 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Also, down here, we’re just extra rude.  Play around in London and you will lay around in London :lol:  Gunning up schools is just dirty though.