[AFTER TWO YEARS of hard work] Not In This Lifetime Fanmade DVD is HERE!!!

14 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

AND IT'S FINNALY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching it now! This is amazing stuff, it really captures the greatness of this tour!

Thank you very much man, will we be able to download the files later on? :)

45 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Watching it now! This is amazing stuff, it really captures the greatness of this tour!

Thank you very much man, will we be able to download the files later on? :)

Thank you so much and yes, there's going to be a torrent on Pirate Bay :)

9 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

@fernomenoyde Podrías subir el setlist completo, con la fuente de cada canción? Ejemplo: Rocket Queen (Apollo 2017).

Muchísimas gracias  y enorme tu trabajo! Esperamos más y ojalá te animes a hacer uno completo de AXL/DC!!

Ya está aclarado y corregido el setlist amigazo, vos sabes que le tengo unas ganas a un DVD de Axl/DC...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tremolo said:

Congrats, man!

It’s just beautiful when fans are so devoted that they are willing to put so much time and effort just for the joy of it, and sharing it with other fans.

This brings me back to the Lights in the Sky tour (NIN) and how fans all over the world organized the whole thing to create a free release... and you did pretty much the same, and all by yourself. That’s the spirit!

Thanks for the effort! I’m sure all fans will be thrilled!

Well, i'm a big NIN fan, saw them at Lollapallooza 2014 here in Argentina and yes, i was inspired by "The Gift" from Nine Inch Nails back in 2008. And thank you so much for your words Tremolo!!! You're really kind.

Edited by fernomenoyde

Wow, that looks awesome! Can’t believe how much work this must have meant for you. Just wow. And thanks! Will be looking into it more in the upcoming days. From what I saw now it is just excellent!!! :headbang:

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Wow, that looks awesome! Can’t believe how much work this must have meant for you. Just wow. And thanks! Will be looking into it more in the upcoming days. From what I saw now it is just excellent!!! :headbang:

Thank you Tory!!! Hope you like it once you've seen it all :)

• GNFNR 1

Kudos to you for the time and effort you put into this.  It shows what can be achieved if you have passion.  Respect !

Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna watch this with the sound turned off ... Cannot ... will not ... sit through 2 hours of THOSE vocals ever again ! :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

Wel my friends!!!

After two years of hard editing work, spending hours and hours (and starting to wear glasses), burning computer's video cards, looking, finding nice videos you captured it is finally here!!!

The second and final part is going to be available next week.

It is free, and is going to be free forever for everyone, so don't buy or sell any copy. Is just from fans to fans!

I want to thank the original recorders and many friends here and there: @Gibbo @estebanf FanfZero, Franz and Roses channel, @CDogg MyGnr Forum administrators, Markit Aneight, Kaxp, Jim Powers, Steve Easton, GRKgunner, Eyes of Rust, Yupsure, Cal Vid, One Shot73, StevenKnows, Crue Head, Nacho de la Garza, and all the fans who captured with their cameras and cell phones the very heartbit of this amazing tour.

And of course, i want to thank, as a fan, to Axl, Slash, Duff, Steven (come on Izzy, comeback), Frank, Richard, Dizzy and Melissa for giving us such amazing moments.

5er05rqQKHCzcdsTtgsbEtU-eqhs6iO44n4CNFA1

AND IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! ENJOY AND ROCK ON!!!

I won't get to watch this for a few days, but I wanted to say THANK YOU for putting so much time and energy into this! 

19 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

A friend here is working with the covers, but i think it is more for a BlueRay than a DVD

Have you managed to get original recordings or have you worked on youtube rips?

Image quality is bad :( I'm looking forward to see DVD quality

13 minutes ago, slash_plocman said:

Have you managed to get original recordings or have you worked on youtube rips?

Image quality is bad :( I'm looking forward to see DVD quality

Image quality is what it is. Some are rips, some are original, but not every original tape was full HD, many of them was 720p so that's what you get with fanmade videos. :shrugs:

2 hours ago, RasmusGuns said:

Thanks ✌️ very nice work! 

Thank you Rasmus!!

2 hours ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

So cool man. thx a lot

Thank you!!!

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I won't get to watch this for a few days, but I wanted to say THANK YOU for putting so much time and energy into this! 

Hope you like once you find time to look!!! And THANK YOU and forum team for the support!

• Like 1

On 5/19/2018 at 4:30 AM, fernomenoyde said:

AND IT'S FINNALY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The video quality is amazing. I wish we had different soundboards though. Apollo was rough to hear. I judge it based on If I would be embarrassed listening to this in front of other people.

And for more then a few of these tracks that tends to be the case. There were really great moments over the last few years, and I know we have had really good - great vocals for almost every song at least once through out the whole tour. I'd rather have a lower quality audio of a better vocal then soundboard quality of a bad performance.

Really great effort on the dvd and the work is really appreciated. But I went to 2 NITL shows in 2016 and 2 in 2017. And the last two had a noticeable drop off which I'm sure were due to how many shows they did. I'm sure Axl gave it all he could while preserving the voice for the rest of the tour stops.

But I would have loved to see this with a 2016 soundboard quality. And even more so, an Axl/DC compilation DVD project. Because I saw that show at MSG and those were the best vocals I've ever seen Axl pull off live. Granted I never got to see him live before 2006.

• Like 3

Hey man love your work! Thanks a lot for this. Makes me wish Axl gave better performances on some of the song because the quality of your work is so good! Hopefully the San Diego IEM/AUD matrix will provide some great material for you! Keep it up brother. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2018 at 1:17 PM, Nikki_Sixx said:

Kudos to you for the time and effort you put into this.  It shows what can be achieved if you have passion.  Respect !

Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna watch this with the sound turned off ... Cannot ... will not ... sit through 2 hours of THOSE vocals ever again ! :facepalm:

thanks for a tip, I've never thought about watching a music show with sound turned off! but at this particular band, it might actually work! :)

Increíble trabajo!!!  Ya lo descargue!!  Todavía no tuve tiempo de verlo completo pero mis felicitaciones adelantadas. Espero la segunda parte. Y ojala te animes con el de AXL/DC

As an editor, I know this will have taken you between 150-300 hours (perhaps more) 
So big respect! Did you use some of those "Screener" clips that surfaced towards the end of the US leg last year?
Also, how did you decided whether to use Forum, Apollo for the particular clips, solely based on performance level

or what fit the clips you had assembled best?
I thought Forum in general was better than Apollo and that was popular opinion? 
I see Rock In Rio didn't even get considered, any reasons? ;)
Anyways, hats off...look forward to watching Part 2...

• Like 1