Jump to content
fernomenoyde

[AFTER TWO YEARS of hard work] Not In This Lifetime Fanmade DVD is HERE!!!

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

Well, thanks to "Saskatoongate" my youtube channel is going to be deleted, as i said. My new channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/epicero

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUSCRIBE AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS

part 2 is going to be released there.

Thanks!'

How do u know for sure bro...You're still "live" currently...:headbang:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

How do u know for sure bro...You're still "live" currently...:headbang:

Yeah, it's still "alive" but YouTube team send me like 100 notifications telling me is going to be closed after seven days (now 5) if the ones who made this doesn't retract their actions. I've made a complain, made some calls, nothing is happening, so i have to assume is going to be deleted. Sad, but true.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just checked the "teaser" at the new channel. first 3 songs are fine, I found it funny to see Slash cover Bumblefoot's licks (no fretless, though). vocals in WTTJ made me to stop it abruptly. but it wasn't the first time. I have similar problem already with Appetite for Democracy, for example. the beginning's fine, but as soon as the vocals hit the high notes, it's impossible to continue listening.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zombux said:

just checked the "teaser" at the new channel. first 3 songs are fine, I found it funny to see Slash cover Bumblefoot's licks (no fretless, though). vocals in WTTJ made me to stop it abruptly. but it wasn't the first time. I have similar problem already with Appetite for Democracy, for example. the beginning's fine, but as soon as the vocals hit the high notes, it's impossible to continue listening.

At least you tried!!! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AND FINALLY IT IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Enjoy it LOUD!!!

Guns N' Roses | NOT IN THIS LIFETIME TOUR DVD (Part 2) fanmade-soundboard-multicam

 

SET LIST:
00:00 INTRO
00:18 WICHITA LINEMAN
03:59 USED TO LOVE HER
07:20 MY MICHELLE
10:51 OUT TA GET ME
15:05 WISH YOU WERE HERE (Slash and Richard)
20:40 Layla
23:58 NOVEMBER RAIN
33:12 BLACK HOLE SUN
38:26 ONLY WOMEN BLEED / KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR
51:16 NIGHTRAIN
56:33 MELISSA INTRO / PATIENCE
1:03:40 WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE
1:08:48 THERE WAS A TIME
1:15:39 DON'T CRY
1:19:42 MADAGASCAR
1:25:25 THE SEEKER
1:28:24 PARADISE CITY
1:36:09 CREDITS
1:36:57 ATTITUDE (BONUS TRACK)
1:39:41 LIVE AND LET DIE (alt. version - BONUS TRACK)

Edited by fernomenoyde
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great effort man. it's sad that fans have to do this kind of promo instead of the band and its management minions, and fans then get threatened and their channels shut down. but that's how GNR works, unfortunately.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So your original channel is gone bro? I'm so sorry, silly rules !

Will you be transferring all the content from it to the new channel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

So your original channel is gone bro? I'm so sorry, silly rules !

Will you be transferring all the content from it to the new channel?

I believe he is transferring all the old content to the new one. Link and info on the new channel is here:
 

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/220499-new-noise-pollution-channel-multicam-remasters-and-all-the-things-you-like-starting-from-scratch/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi everybody

could i ask where is part one?

where are the pirate bay links?

and... nothing is available no? youtube accounts seems to be deleted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Patatrak said:

hi everybody

could i ask where is part one?

where are the pirate bay links?

and... nothing is available no? youtube accounts seems to be deleted?

This is an old thread now. As for links and youtube accounts you will find answers here. The forum no longer allows links to any copyrighted music unless by the license holder.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×